Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

zac efron 2011 pics

images zac efron 2011. Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s; Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s. alphaod. Oct 29, 12:11 AM zac efron 2011 pics. 2 of 17. Zac
  • 2 of 17. Zac



  • amsaleem
    11-07 07:42 PM
    Your current employer experience has to be prior to your labor filing date (PD). You can not use the experience you got after the filing date.





    wallpaper 2 of 17. Zac zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron was in attendance at
  • Zac Efron was in attendance at



  • GCwaitforever
    04-30 01:59 PM
    I believe AC21 is for shifting employers on EAD after 180 days of I-485.





    zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011
  • zac efron 2011



  • hemanth22
    07-06 06:54 AM
    the dollar has already fallen 15% and you havent seen the indian economy collapsing or the indian IT companies stock values coming down drastically here and in india





    2011 Zac Efron was in attendance at zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron#39;s Slimmer Nose
  • Zac Efron#39;s Slimmer Nose



  • QuietFlowsTheDon
    06-03 01:36 AM
    Since i had to spend US $ 70 on passportport photos during july 2007 filing, i wrote my own app to format passport photos. some of my my friends and i used it for filing AP the last couple years. i can email it to any of you if you want it. just PM me.
    you would need .NET framework(minimum version 2.0) to run it.
    it supports indian passport photos too (3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) :)



    more...


    zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011 calendar pictures. zac efron 2011 calendar. zac efron 2011 calendar. LethalWolfe. Sep 13, 07:18 AM
  • zac efron 2011 calendar pictures. zac efron 2011 calendar. zac efron 2011 calendar. LethalWolfe. Sep 13, 07:18 AM



  • ras
    04-10 03:31 AM
    How many days did the response delayed?

    Is the decision by USCIS being taken before the response was reached?

    Or even after recieving the response USCIS has not considered the response. Did they specifically mention in the denial notice that the reason as delayed response?

    I guess, this would help analyse the situation





    zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011. Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving; Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving. Vampire5003. May 2, 02:41 PM. iPhone 2G
  • zac efron 2011. Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving; Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving. Vampire5003. May 2, 02:41 PM. iPhone 2G



  • belmontboy
    05-20 01:11 PM
    If you win, her husband will be after you...:D

    i don't think so.. he is one busy pilot :D



    more...


    zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron hairstyles 2011 for
  • Zac Efron hairstyles 2011 for



  • inskrish
    04-11 10:51 PM
    I lost my job.My 140 is approved and I 485 is over 180 days.I have 2 yr EAD .I was laid off on 6 th April and I see LUD on I-485 on 9 april.I am so much worried that I may get RFE.
    What are my option if I get RFE on Employment before getting new job.How can I get my RFE from company lawyer becase Lawyer address is on my 485 Receipt.

    Hello,

    I am 99.99 % confident that the soft LUD has nothing to do with your job loss. Had USCIS been that efficient to update our cases with in a couple of days of change request, we wouldn't have this messy immigration system. Lately, USCIS has been working aggresively to reduce the backlog of pending 485 applications applied during the July.2007 fiasco, by processing those applications. The "processing" means validating the application and the documentary evidences. If everything is fine with the application and the applicant's PD is also current, USCIS approves the I-485. If the PD is not current, USCIS preadjudicates the application and the application is kept pending until the PD becomes current. This triggers a soft update in LUD in I-485; besides, there are also several other scenarios that might trigger soft LUD in I-485.

    Regards,
    InsKrish





    2010 zac efron 2011 zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011. Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s; Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s. alphaod. Oct 29, 12:11 AM
  • zac efron 2011. Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s; Zac Efron at the 2011 People#39;s. alphaod. Oct 29, 12:11 AM



  • parablergh
    08-27 02:55 PM
    - just a note - I would also strongly recommend filing your spouse's AOS as soon as possible (once current). Please note that this should be done prior to receiving approval for your Adjustment.



    more...


    zac efron 2011 pics. ZAC EFRON
  • ZAC EFRON



  • sweet_jungle
    10-21 01:12 PM
    Sweet_jungle, I am in a similar situation. My attorney sent a request to TSC 3 months back to fix the PD but no response yet. What did you do to open the obmudsman inquiry? Did you send him an email or did you send him a letter in the email

    Hi Khris,
    Do you also have 2 PDs in same EB2 category?

    I have submitted ombudsman case sheet by mail.

    My lawyer also sent request through AILA liason. She asked me to wait 6 weeks before enquiring again.





    hair Zac Efron#39;s Slimmer Nose zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron 2011 People#39;s Choice; Zac Efron 2011 People#39;s Choice. louis Fashion. Apr 29, 11:15 AM. World War Sue.
  • zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron 2011 People#39;s Choice; Zac Efron 2011 People#39;s Choice. louis Fashion. Apr 29, 11:15 AM. World War Sue.



  • snathan
    05-13 11:32 PM
    Hi Ruban,

    I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.

    When you find the answer is helpful, please click the thank you button for the attorney. It will add points for them.

    Thanks



    more...


    zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011 shirtless
  • zac efron 2011 shirtless



  • MatsP
    May 18th, 2005, 07:39 AM
    I just realized that I didn't explain what HDR is- The idea is to take a series of more or less 10 photos with different shuttle speeds and then composite them into one unique image that will capture all the light effect due of the high range of the natural light.

    The exposure range of a modern digital camera is about 5 stops, or a range of 32 times more light in the lighter than in the darkest region. If you take one shot at -2 and one at +2, you've extended the range by 4 stops in total. This will give 9 stops, 512 times more light in the lightest part than in the darkest part. This is A LOT of range. You could extend this to three stops either direction, and get 11 stops range, which is about 2000 times more light in the lightest region than in the darkest.

    If we assume that you start out at 1/125 f=8, then the 3 stops would give you:
    1/15 f=8 +3
    1/125 f=8 0
    1/1000 f=8 -3

    1/15 f=8 is about the right for a relativley dimly lit indoors scene, 1/1000 f=8 is good for outdoors.

    I'm not sure exactly what you're after in this, but I would think that would be sufficient for most purposes. If it's not, can you explain under what circumstances you're (planning on) taking these photos?


    Also, note that the range for a normal PC's display is about 10 bits, or 1024 levels (in the DA converter that converts the digital value to a "light value" on the way to becoming a bunch of electrons hitting a flourescent media [Plasma panel/CRT displays], or on the way to being a LCD-cel [in a LCD panel]l set to a certain level of darkness).

    --
    Mats





    hot zac efron 2011 calendar pictures. zac efron 2011 calendar. zac efron 2011 calendar. LethalWolfe. Sep 13, 07:18 AM zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011. zac efron 2011 haircut. zac efron 2011 haircut. LastName. Mar 26, 08:09 PM. quot;quot;They#39;re going to see it all eventually
  • zac efron 2011. zac efron 2011 haircut. zac efron 2011 haircut. LastName. Mar 26, 08:09 PM. quot;quot;They#39;re going to see it all eventually



  • lifestrikes
    03-10 10:08 AM
    I wanted to create this thread to post all the news about legal immigration. Even though we have this Forum for News and Reports, having specific thread that contains news, articles about Legal Immigration will be useful.



    more...


    house Zac Efron Hairstyle 2011 Try zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011 beach.
  • zac efron 2011 beach.



  • kanyewest
    04-19 12:09 PM
    I was on H1B until Feb 2009 and I applied for COS to H4 in Feb 2009. USCIS has received my COS application, and it is still pending with USCIS for 2 months now.

    1. Can a new employer apply for a new cap-exempt H1B for me (technically a transfer, as I was on H1B for 2 years before)?
    2. In that case, do I need to submit paystubs and W2s from when I last held H1B status?





    tattoo zac efron 2011. Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving; Zac Efron Halle Berry leaving. Vampire5003. May 2, 02:41 PM. iPhone 2G zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011. Zac Efron: 2011 Golden
  • zac efron 2011. Zac Efron: 2011 Golden



  • leo2606
    12-10 08:31 AM
    How in the world the US immigration folks will allow any one with out an AP?
    What is this question? You must be kidding.

    Hi,
    We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
    She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?

    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures Zac Efron hairstyles 2011 for zac efron 2011 pics. Efron photos shirtless to show
  • Efron photos shirtless to show



  • drirshad
    05-05 02:23 AM
    USCIS TEXAS SERVICE CENTER EMAIL PILOT INITIATIVE:
    EMPLOYMENT-BASED 1-485 SPECIAL NOTIFICATION PROTOCOL

    April 22, 2010

    PURPOSE: The purpose of the Texas Service Cemer (TSC) employment-based (EB) 1-485 Email Pilot Special Notification Initiative is to prOVide a mechanism by which applicants can facilitate TSC processes relating to speCific EB 1-485 application scenarios through an email address. The email address for this purpose is: EBUPDATE.Tsc@dhs.gov.
    Applicants will receive an automatic reply from TSC stating that the email was received. After submitting infonnation through this pilot email initiative, one follow-up inquiry may be sent if no communication has been received from TSC, such as a decision notice, a request for evidence, or other notice, within 90 days.
    The automatic email reply will proVide further information on how to submit the follow-up inquiry. This email account does not replace general inquiry processes that are in place for users; general inquiries
    received at this email account will not be addressed.

    EB 1-485 CASE IDENTIFICATION PROCEDURES
    1. What is the procedure to notify TSC when an applicant is eligible for porting under AC21?
    I. You should identify only one applicant in a single e-mail. E-mails must pertain to applicants whose 1-485s have been pending for 180 or more days and who are eligible for AC21 porting.
    2. You should send an email to: EBUPDATE.Tsc@dhs.gov
    3. On the subject line, you should write "EB 1-485/AC21." (Example: EB 1-485/AC21).
    4. In the text of the email, you should prOVide: A-number, old employer's name and new employer's name. You should attach a copy of the new employer's letter of employment. The letter must
    identify the follOWing information: the new employer, the letter's author and his/her job title, applicants new job title, start date of new employment, hours per week, salary, and specific description of the duties to be performed.
    5. If the applicant has more than one A-number, you should type them both on the same line separated by a "/". (Example: All 1222333 I A444555666). If there are multiple family members, you should type them all on the same line separated by commas. (Example: AIII222333, A222333444, A444555666). You should also indicate which of the A-numbers is that of the principal 1-485 applicam I 1-140 beneficiary.





    dresses zac efron 2011. zac efron 2011 haircut. zac efron 2011 haircut. LastName. Mar 26, 08:09 PM. quot;quot;They#39;re going to see it all eventually zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron At The 2011 Golden
  • Zac Efron At The 2011 Golden



  • wandmaker
    07-19 04:01 AM
    Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.

    The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.

    Thanks MP70

    Thanks for sharing, Nice to know there is a separate counter for H1B revalidation. Enjoy your rest of the vacation.



    more...


    makeup ZAC EFRON zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron Hairstyle 2011 Try
  • Zac Efron Hairstyle 2011 Try



  • sac-r-ten
    01-08 10:46 AM
    I understand this is your first post but..This question looks more demanding than a request for suggestion ...

    totally agree on that. i was about to say the same but thought may be some people cannot communicate properly in english and thats y the "demanding" tone.





    girlfriend zac efron 2011. Zac Efron: 2011 Golden zac efron 2011 pics. zac efron 2011. zac efron 2011 calendar;; zac efron 2011 calendar;. SuperJudge. Apr 2, 10:20 PM
  • zac efron 2011. zac efron 2011 calendar;; zac efron 2011 calendar;. SuperJudge. Apr 2, 10:20 PM



  • dilbert_cal
    07-10 12:00 AM
    Answer inline in different color
    I'm working for a big company in US since 2001. My Lc is filed in 2001 and it is still pending in BEC (phily).

    Recently my company offered me LC substitution (PD of 2002). I have taken it and they filed 140. I need to show the previous experience of a skill set in 1999. I have a letter from that company for that. The problem is that company is out of business.

    Questions

    1)Will USCIS call that employer (employer is in a foreign country) for that experience?If so, the company is closed. What will happen? Will they reject my 140?
    The chances of USCIS calling up the company are slim - havent heard of it from anyone yet. In case, they do call and find the company is closed, they might ask for additional evidence that you worked for the company - paystubs, I.T. return or anything that proves you were working there.

    2)My original LC is approved (got approved yesterday)? My lawyer is telling that they will file 140 on this one also? How on earth can I habe 2 140's? When my time comes for 485, which 140 should I choose? I'm confused
    Can you have more than one 140 - Absolutely yes. Can you have it from the same company - YES again. In terms of which 140 to choose - here is what I might have done if I were in your position. The substitution 140 can only be filed in normal processing. For the month of July, premium processing is not available for 140 but hopefully in Auguest, USCIS will again allow premium processing. I'd had put my own labor's 140 in premium processing.
    Next, I would wait for September and as soon as the bulletin comes out - there is a very very high possibility of your 2001 date becoming current then , make sure that your 485 is filed on the very first date. Your 2001 PD is better in terms of PD if both the PDs are in the same category. Otherwise, EB2 is better than EB3 as of now.

    Hope this helps you.





    hairstyles zac efron 2011 shirtless zac efron 2011 pics. Zac Efron Takes #39;The Necessary
  • Zac Efron Takes #39;The Necessary



  • kaisersose
    06-23 11:51 PM
    Gurus, help needed urgently - I had mailed my I-765 on Saturday via express delivery to the Texas Service Center as I live in NJ. The address I sent it to was
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    I checked my USPS tracking status, and it says the following

    We attempted to deliver your item at 10:33 AM on June 23, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    Has this happened with anyone else? I cross checked the address and its correct. So what should be done in this case?

    Yes. I sent my ead renewal app on friday to reach on saturday. On saturday, when I checked the status, it was exactly the status you have written. When I checked again this morning (Monday), it said the mail was accepted at 5.30 am this morning.

    I find it hard to believe the mail was delivered to and was signed by someone at USCIS at 5.30 in the morning. So I think it is just a problem with USPS and the way they update status.





    jsb
    01-02 11:29 AM
    All set..I will changing job after 180 days from Next week, I will change my immigration lawyer from my employers
    Ist Question
    I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
    I will really appreciate the help.
    ...?

    BTW, if your AOS case is already filed and pending, why do you need an attorney now? Aren't you just waiting to get the case adjudicated. I mean where do you expect attornyes to help at this point? Don't you think educated people as we are, can handle questions/queries ourselves? Renewing EADs, APs is just a routine form filing.





    Paisano
    04-16 10:30 AM
    This RFE is about G-325. In that document, you would have mentioned that you have lived in MN, WA and TX for the last 5 years. And your employer must be in IL. The USCIS is using the information that is provided by you, in simple terms, against you.

    The IO at USCIS whoever is adjudicating your I-485 application must have gone through your past H1B petitions where the LCA(s) will be found. The LCA mentions for which location your H1B petition is filed for. If the LCA(s) mention your location of work as IL, then you are in trouble.

    The lawyer can argue that the employer is responsible for LCA and its amendments. But the burden of proof is on you since I-485 is your petition. Good luck to you.

    Yours is the third case of this nature I heard this week.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment