Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

wrench clip art

images word documents and clipart wrench clip art. wrench vector clip art
  • wrench vector clip art



  • gc28262
    05-04 10:21 AM
    Hi,
    My company is closing offices and we all will be working from home. My I140 is cleared and I am in process of extending my H1 which expires in june 09.company has no office at india.
    I want to know for how long I can work from India on H1 being on US payrole? The

    I assume you haven't filed your I 1485 yet.

    Why are you even bothered about H1B status when you are working from India ? ( You don't need an H1B status to work from India. You can be on US payroll as long as your company is ok with that.)

    When you are in India, you can apply for an H1B and get a visa stamping while coming back.





    wallpaper wrench vector clip art wrench clip art. Wrench, includes clipping path
  • Wrench, includes clipping path



  • abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

    Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.





    wrench clip art. Occupations Clipart
  • Occupations Clipart



  • anu_t
    08-27 02:08 PM
    The new job role must have a 50% different job duties and if it does have a requirement of EB2 then it is possible.
    With the same job role it is not Possible .





    2011 Wrench, includes clipping path wrench clip art. Laborer Clipart
  • Laborer Clipart



  • gbof
    10-16 09:11 PM
    A message from President Obama too.

    The White House - Blog Post - Diwali Wishes From President Obama (http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Diwali-Wishes-From-President-Obama/)

    Folks,
    Words have power as words which touch hearts win masses. Hearing these from Obama's mouth really give a good feeling. I know you will all agree. Watch the video....

    Happy Diwali to all



    more...


    wrench clip art. Orange Man Pipe Wrench-01
  • Orange Man Pipe Wrench-01



  • newbie2020
    06-12 07:11 AM
    Now as mentioned by multiple people some things are not clear

    Here is my situation:
    a. H1 Expires Dec 31 2008
    b. Perm applied 02/2008 and approved 04/2008
    c. I-140 applied and pending since May 2008

    As you can see i have a gap of over 2 months between H1 expiry and 7th yr extn.

    Given the scenario above should i wait until Nov 1 to apply PPS for I-140 and then apply for H1 extn??

    given the time taken for H1 extensions (regular) my employer may want to apply for H1 extension atleast 3-4 months prior to expiry.

    Any thoughts...





    wrench clip art. Occupations Clipart
  • Occupations Clipart



  • floridasun
    01-12 08:57 AM
    Mi won't call u superstitious but superstupid, for lack of any better words

    Maddipati and furiouspride - if you want to use your foul mouth, be my guest. gc has shattered my career right in front of eyes. I have seen worthless piece of $hits grow and show their attitude just like you guys.



    more...


    wrench clip art. clipart stick at Ear
  • clipart stick at Ear



  • ak_2006
    10-19 03:52 PM
    I will donate same amount i.e. $250 when I get GC.





    2010 Occupations Clipart wrench clip art. word documents and clipart
  • word documents and clipart



  • seeking_GC
    08-14 10:13 PM
    Take an infopass appointment or call USCIS customer service. However there is no guarantee that whatever they tell you is correct.:mad:


    I have recieved date july 17th 2007, Notice date sep 13th,recieved by R Williams.I have not got RFE till now, no 2nd finger printing notice. Should I go to USCIS and ask them to take a 2nd finger print.No clue that FBI Name check is cleared.WHAT TO DO?



    more...


    wrench clip art. Forweb clip art-equipment
  • Forweb clip art-equipment



  • jasmin45
    08-10 10:24 PM
    Dude,

    Just don't even spend your time on this or any message board. Come to US ASAP and file before 17th August. You can add your wife later.

    retrogression!... if dates does not move and your wife were not able to file 485 before they approve your AOS... she will be out of status the day your 485 gets approved if she were to stay in dependent status (H4).. she has 180 days from the date of your approval to file hers.. if that doesn;t happen.. then she will have to leave the country to avoid problems..

    I would say file it together.. thats the best..





    hair Laborer Clipart wrench clip art. Worker Bees Limited Clip Art
  • Worker Bees Limited Clip Art



  • Imigrait
    03-05 06:47 PM
    Agree with hpandey



    more...


    wrench clip art. technique for clip art
  • technique for clip art



  • hebbar77
    09-10 12:28 PM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.

    My case looks same as urs! thanks for writing.
    I just hung up with USCIS before I read this.
    first person transferred the call to someone else , that person gave me an email address to forward the earlier SR response and explain the problem!





    hot Orange Man Pipe Wrench-01 wrench clip art. ClipArt Illustration Cute
  • ClipArt Illustration Cute



  • LONGGCQUE
    01-31 08:36 PM
    DONE. Thanks for sharing. We all should take sometime and fill this form. Each individual voice adds and makes difference.



    more...


    house ClipArt Illustration Orange wrench clip art. hammer, pliers, wrench
  • hammer, pliers, wrench



  • svn
    05-13 07:28 AM
    Thanks desi and rb_248. I actually remembered that my H1 had been extended (even though I never got it stamped in the passport) - so I went with H visa status on the application form





    tattoo Occupations Clipart wrench clip art. To use any of the clipart
  • To use any of the clipart



  • imh1b
    11-25 12:01 PM
    Wow..I am so proud of this inidan dude, he seems to be very close to Mr. President. Can you please ask this Indian guy to talk to President for our GC issue?

    Thanks

    MC

    Why should he?

    What are you going to give him in return/what is he going to get by helping us?

    We need to first learn to help ourselves.



    more...


    pictures clipart stick at Ear wrench clip art. .com/free-clipart-icons/1/
  • .com/free-clipart-icons/1/



  • imh1b
    04-21 03:12 PM
    They are accepting Funds Now ....

    Thanks

    Where is accountability of money.
    How much have they got till now?
    What will they do if they get more ?
    Who is managing the money?





    dresses ClipArt Illustration Cute wrench clip art. open with wrench and nut
  • open with wrench and nut



  • pune_guy
    08-20 06:28 PM
    Yes these are the same databases that I have.



    more...


    makeup Forweb clip art-equipment wrench clip art. ClipArt Illustration Orange
  • ClipArt Illustration Orange



  • gconmymind
    04-18 04:51 PM
    See the thin is as far as the status goes I believe one is not on Immigrant status unless one gets the GC; and their are only two statuses, Immigrant and Non-Immigrant for us (or I guess illegal, which we are not for sure)!!

    So do you think using EAD gives a person an Immigrant status in turn losing his non-immigrant status?

    EAD is just work authorization. You are an adjustee when 485 is pending and will get Immigrant status only when your 485 is approved.





    girlfriend To use any of the clipart wrench clip art. ClipArt Illustration Cute
  • ClipArt Illustration Cute



  • yogirajd
    11-10 02:00 AM
    Have you done a fulltime MBA from India?
    Yes





    hairstyles technique for clip art wrench clip art. vector clipart of icons,
  • vector clipart of icons,



  • veni001
    02-03 10:24 AM
    Just curious. Who's the author/source of that article that you provided the link for? :)

    I don't know! but if you think sth is not right in that article we can discuss.





    rsayed
    09-07 09:45 AM
    Dood...

    Nothing to worry - Receipt Notice(s) will be issued when they will be issued. We can do nothing about it. I'm in the same boat - My application was mailed on Jul 24th and received on Jul 25th. No news so far - My Lawyer says, we should wait another month or so...

    Take part in the Rally - It is our Cause!!!

    :(My comapny send my package to Nabraska Center (received on 26th July)!!

    None of my checks have been cashed and also I didn't receive any receipt so far....

    IS IT Normal?? Any one in the same boat!!

    Please update!!
    Thanks





    I_need_GC
    07-25 04:07 PM
    Hi,

    I'm looking for some answers for my wife's visa issues. I'm on H1B (valid until 2010) and she is on OPT (Valid until Dec 20 2008. F-1 visa expired May 2008). My PERM labor is in process and we hope to file for I 140 and I 485 and EAD concurrently by September/ October 2008. My lawyer says that we can file concurrently because my wife's country of birth is in Europe.

    Now the questions:

    1. Is it okay for my wife to apply for EAD based in I 485 while on OPT with expired F-1 visa? Is there a requirement that wife has to be on H-4 to apply for EAD based on husband's GC application?
    A. Singh

    She can apply for adjustment of status EAD I-485 she does not need to have H4 to apply for adjustment under you. She is not out of status because he status in the US is currently OPT even thoug the visa itself might have expired on the passport.



    2. Also read on some forums that Wife's F-1 OPT will be invalidated as soon as her I 485 application is recieved. Is this true?
    A. Singh

    It will not be invalidated. Her status will change from F1 to Adjustment of status. You can legally stay in the US while your I-485 is pending and travel using AP or work using EAD.


    3. EAD approval takes 3-4 months on average. So if she doesn't recieve her EAD approval by December 2008 (Dec 20 2008 her OPT expires) she will be out of status. Should we apply for H-4 so that she doesn't become out-of-status?
    A. Singh

    In my opinion you don't need H4, but to be safe in case the I-485 gets denied then she will be out of status. Legally she can stay in the US while her I-485 is being processed that is one of the benefits of I-485.


    4. We expect that her EAD approval will come by Jan/ Feb 2009. There is a 2 month gap provision that foreign nationals sometimes use to change their status. Is it a safe bet to avoid getting her on H-4 and use the 2 month gap period?
    A. Singh

    Yes the 2 month gap provision called 245q protects you against 2 month of illegal work or stay. But in my opinion she will not be out of status in this situation after filing I-485.


    4. How much does applying for H-4 cost? I'm simply expecting a range of sorts.

    Thanks,

    A. Singh

    I don't know the current fee you can check the uscis website.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment