Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

viva bianca

images 编辑 | 删除 Viva Bianca 性感、 viva bianca. Viva Bianca Red carpet
  • Viva Bianca Red carpet



  • seekinggc
    07-16 04:59 PM
    Hi to all in this morass called Immigration to the USA,

    #1 I've got a suggestion : IF there is some way we can get through to someone intelligent (duh !) at the IT department of the USCIS, would that be of some help to check up on what's happening with the cases ?

    #2 My lawyer filed an I-140 in June of 2006 with a PERM labor of PD Dec '05. He filed it with a "copy" of the labor and case is still pending. In May he filed some paperwork with the USCIS about my case so that they (USCIS) would request a duplicate of the "original labor" from USDOL. All this sounds very complicated. I would like to know the experience of other people in a similar situation and what needs to be done to expedite this process ? My I-140 has been pending for more than a year .....

    Thanks !

    Hey,

    My I-140 was filed in June 2006. It was based on the LC Substitution from the same company..but filed with the copy of the LC. It has been still pending for more than a year with TSC. Last inquired with USCIS in Jan 07, USCIS came back to us and said it requires an additional review. But the LUD remain the same as June 2006.

    My lawyer said she will another inquiry with USCIS in August 2007 as 6 months waiting period will be over from last inquiry....





    wallpaper Viva Bianca Red carpet viva bianca. Lucy Lawless amp; Viva Bianca
  • Lucy Lawless amp; Viva Bianca



  • ajain
    05-28 06:30 PM
    Without a job offer from a national lab, it makes it hard to say why I want to skip the labor certification. Companies that need work of national interest now first ask for a green card before they give a job offer in a chicken and egg game. That I am nearing the end of 6-ye H1B may not be good enough reason to bypass labor. The most reasonable argument I can think of is that my stopping work will harm US national interests and no one else can do that work because I am special. What do you think?





    viva bianca. Viva Bianca Actor John Hannah
  • Viva Bianca Actor John Hannah



  • Ann Ruben
    05-27 05:12 PM
    Pappu's response is exactly correct. Because you have an advanced degree, you meet the first prong of the NIW test. But, that is the easy part. Meeting the 3 criteria Pappu lists is much more difficult, and, as a practical matter may require you to demonstrate not only the "substantial intrinsic merit" and value of your work to the US national interest, but also your unique/exceptional ability to do that work.





    2011 Lucy Lawless amp; Viva Bianca viva bianca. Viva Bianca as Ilithiyia
  • Viva Bianca as Ilithiyia



  • nonimmi
    07-02 10:03 AM
    I see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
    Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
    Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.

    Did you ask your parents whether you were born legal??
    Some of have that doubt. Can you clarify please?



    more...


    viva bianca. #258 - Viva Bianca
  • #258 - Viva Bianca



  • kk_kk
    05-12 02:10 PM
    I have travelled via Frankfurt recently and you don't need a transit visa if

    while going from USA to India

    1. if your final destination is India and you hold Indian Passport

    while coming from India to USA

    2. AP is just fine.





    viva bianca. Viva Bianca, the deliciously
  • Viva Bianca, the deliciously



  • drirshad
    11-26 08:10 PM
    My H1 status is pending does means processing or it will change to processing when they really start to look at it.



    more...


    viva bianca. Viva Bianca
  • Viva Bianca



  • number30
    04-07 07:08 PM
    Thats a little strange, as employers now a days are suggesting to use EAD instead
    of H1's as the extentions itself has problems. And based on what i know its
    ok to be on EAD instead of h1. Either way there is not much difference.

    It is not strange from employer perspective. That way they will not be subjected to auditing from DOL. And they can show less number of H1B employees. Some people also gets advantages of non- H1B dependent employer.





    2010 Viva Bianca Actor John Hannah viva bianca. 编辑 | 删除 Viva Bianca 性感、
  • 编辑 | 删除 Viva Bianca 性感、



  • sagittarian
    12-17 03:36 PM
    Hi,

    My wife is waiting on her H-1B approval. She is on a H-4 currently. The company that sponsored her H-1B is an american fortune 500. This will be her first H-1B and she is in the USA for 11 months now. I have a few questions:

    1. To apply for the SSN she would need the original I-797 and the I-94, correct?
    2. After she applies at the SSN office, will she be able to see the number immediately (and wait for the card) ?
    3. How long does it normally take them for issuing a SSN for a person like her? (H-4 to first time H-1B)?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    viva bianca. Viva Bianca
  • Viva Bianca



  • WaldenPond
    01-23 07:49 PM
    In some of the threads in this and other forums there was some concern expressed about non-citizen's right to hire a lobbyist or petition congress. Here is the text of the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights:

    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

    The term 'people' or 'person' in the constitution refers to inhabitants and not citizens.

    Second, your members already spend a great deal on attorneys to help them with immigration issues. Our hope is that by spending a little bit on a lobbyist to get the laws fixed, we can save a lot on attorney’s fees.


    Here is a link for Bill of Rights which precede any other law: http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/facts/funddocs/billeng.htm

    If a law is in violation of first ten amendments that are together called as Bill of Rights then that law is unconstitutional.

    It is the right of all to petition congress and tell the lawmakers about their grievances.

    -WP





    hair Viva Bianca as Ilithiyia viva bianca. Viva Bianca Jewelry
  • Viva Bianca Jewelry



  • samswas
    06-22 12:55 PM
    My H1B extension got approved few weeks back and H1 extension is starting from 09/24/10.
    My current H1b visa was expired last year around Oct 1st. I have an urgency to go to india this week and my new h1-b extension is not effective yet.

    My question is if I got for visa stamping sometime around July then can I present my H1b extension approval which has not started yet to visa officer and get a visa stamp based on that.
    Because its start date is 09/24 so do I need to wait till that date before re-entering.

    What if I use my current H1 which expires on 09/23/2010 ? Is it possible for visa officer to consider both current H1 and new extension to give me a visa.

    If I'm in your situation, I would do this ----------

    Get the stamping in India. This is by showing your current H1B which is valid until 9/2010. At the port of entry, show your new H1B, and get I-94 until validity of your new H1B.



    more...


    viva bianca. Viva Bianca amp; Lucy Lawless
  • Viva Bianca amp; Lucy Lawless



  • ameryki
    05-02 12:08 AM
    my 2 cents...once past 180 days of your 485 filing with an approved 140 already anything is fair game. I am in my 4th promotion compared to what was on my labor...you got to take risks in life mate.





    hot #258 - Viva Bianca viva bianca. Viva Bianca
  • Viva Bianca



  • franklin
    07-24 11:33 PM
    I just ask - why not?



    more...


    house Viva Bianca Spartacus: Blood viva bianca. John Hannah and Viva Bianca
  • John Hannah and Viva Bianca



  • chanduv23
    02-19 03:55 PM
    when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....

    guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......

    Life of an I.T. Grunt | Notes From The Trenches of Software Development. (http://www.)

    when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......

    This website seems to have some viruses or spywre be cautious when you open





    tattoo Viva Bianca, the deliciously viva bianca. and see Viva Bianca and
  • and see Viva Bianca and



  • gcwait2007
    07-04 05:44 PM
    My EB-3 labor PD is 02/2007, my I-140 is stuck-up in NSC for more than one year now.

    Considering the present trend, I decided to move on to EB-2. I pressurized my employer to file for another PERM for EB-2 which they are now reluctantly doing. Let me see what happens :rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures Viva Bianca viva bianca. Вива Бьянка (Viva Bianca)
  • Вива Бьянка (Viva Bianca)



  • cygent
    12-01 08:48 PM
    Thanks coopheal,

    Just sent in $100 Transaction ID: 1HH11588973388432

    C'mon folks, lets keep this drive alive!!! Tis the season to spend, what better way to invest, than on YOUR OWN FUTURE !!!!





    dresses Viva Bianca viva bianca. like Viva Bianca#39;s acting.
  • like Viva Bianca#39;s acting.



  • GotGC??
    09-06 04:37 PM
    UK and other countries in Europe must be smoking pot to think that they tap into the pool of skilled migrant workers returning from US. These people are returning back to their home countries primarily due to the recent advancements in their own countries, and to some extent due to the GC & visa mess in US.

    The working (& living) condition in Europe is not as good as it is in US, and the scope for personal advancement is not as good as it is in India, China, Brazil, and many other countries. Why would anyone do a stop over in between? And that too in UK - the country with the most racism than any other European country, may be with the exception of Germany. Just look at how it reversed its GC policy (a scheme called by some other BS name).

    Believe me - I'm speaking from more than 8 years of living and extensive travel in that region. You don't want to do that.

    Not only India, also Britain and many more want to benefit from the high-skilled workers that the U.S. is already kicking out so they can let in more illegal Salvadoran maids:

    "UK Plan to boost immigration from India"

    http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=315176ec-5112-45fd-8a32-fe2c2ec6f027&ParentID=8494411a-1803-4f2f-9dfd-458359027dc2&&Headline=UK+plan+to+boost+migration+from+India



    more...


    makeup Viva Bianca viva bianca. Viva Bianca Spartacus: Blood
  • Viva Bianca Spartacus: Blood



  • malibuguy007
    10-03 05:38 PM
    And back on to the first page again :eek:





    girlfriend and see Viva Bianca and viva bianca. Viva Bianca as IliThyia,
  • Viva Bianca as IliThyia,



  • InTheMoment
    06-27 01:09 PM
    Giddu,

    If the premium processing unit sent an e-mail that the petition was approved it does indeed mean it was approved.

    Ignore the online status and expect the approval notice in the mail. No need need to panic.

    This is from my own experience.


    My attorney received an email notice of I-140 approval (PP) on Mon, June 25. But the online case status showed the application as pending. Finally,today my attorney called and was told that due to "system glitch ", approval notices were sent out in error!! It seems this has done to others too!!
    Did anyone else encounter this?





    hairstyles Viva Bianca amp; Lucy Lawless viva bianca. Viva Bianca as Ilithyia
  • Viva Bianca as Ilithyia



  • virtual55
    07-17 01:57 PM
    Not a single contribution by anyone....

    I think CORE and all active members should shut this website down right now and let all the non paying members feel the misery without this site...


    That's why we need paid website, so info can be passed to only paid members who are really serious about these issues
    and people like AILA will not have our info.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5997&highlight=paid+website





    martinvisalaw
    07-28 11:50 AM
    Is there a maximum limit for duration one can stay away from USA and come back on Advance Parole ?

    No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.





    natrajs
    02-13 11:32 AM
    I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.

    My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.


    Dear sukant71

    I highly recomend it, My friend too got it like that. Don't wait anymore, What's the harm it is going to make by contacting your local Senator. You have been already going through lot pain and agony.

    I wish you best of luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment