Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

shaq and hoopz

images Tim McGraw and Shaquille shaq and hoopz. Shaq and Hoopz breakfast
  • Shaq and Hoopz breakfast



  • immiindi09
    01-09 04:47 PM
    Will it count at renewal or new application?





    wallpaper Shaq and Hoopz breakfast shaq and hoopz. Hoopz and Shaq Engaged, how!
  • Hoopz and Shaq Engaged, how!



  • java4yogi
    09-18 04:04 PM
    I checked with my employer, they mentioned that I cannot apply for SSN before Oct 1 and would only be eligible post Oct 1. Any ideas !





    shaq and hoopz. Here are Shaq and Hoopz last
  • Here are Shaq and Hoopz last



  • NoEnd
    07-09 05:43 PM
    I am in the same boat here. It took a huge effort to convince new company to process H1 and now their attorney is saying they can not file H1 unless I140 and LC copies are provided. My current company does not provide those documents.

    I140 approval is more than 180 days. Please help guys

    Thanks
    NoEnd





    2011 Hoopz and Shaq Engaged, how! shaq and hoopz. Shaq (who named himself
  • Shaq (who named himself



  • malibuguy007
    10-01 06:33 PM
    1) Check
    The address to mail the checks to is:

    Immigration Voice
    P O Box 1372
    Arcadia, CA 91077-1372

    2) Online Payment through your bank

    Login to your bank account (This is for BoA)
    Go to Bill Pay>>Payees>>Add a Payee

    You will see two options
    1)Pay a company
    2) Pay an Individual

    Click the GO button next to Pay an Individual (without entering any information)

    In the next page

    You will see a small form
    Payee- is the name- in whose favor the check will be made
    Nickname is for your reference
    In Identifying information- you can put your handle
    Rest is obvious

    Payee creation is one time setup

    Once you have created a payee
    Go to Bill Pay>>Overview
    and here you will see an option to make a payment

    3) PayPal

    4) Google Checkout



    more...


    shaq and hoopz. Looks like Shaq amp; Hoopz are
  • Looks like Shaq amp; Hoopz are



  • amulchandra
    02-06 07:39 PM
    That's really nice. Even I heard a lot of success stories like your's. That's the reason I started approaching non-profit organizations for volunteering. But in may case it is working the other way round. May be because I am in to IT.
    But this episode brought my morale down a little bit because for the first time I felt that I am an alien here.
    Anyway I may have to think twice before approaching for volunteering again.....





    shaq and hoopz. shaq and hoopz.
  • shaq and hoopz.



  • theoyilma
    09-10 03:03 PM
    Thanks dummgelauft

    My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
    H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.

    What a relief !!!

    Thank you so much again !!!!

    Theo



    more...


    shaq and hoopz. Eye witnesses say that Shaq
  • Eye witnesses say that Shaq



  • ganguteli
    06-02 11:31 AM
    Recently, I made my own PP photos using http://www.epassportphoto.com/

    This is a great service - It creates a jpeg file from a picture that you upload, and you can choose the "free" option in which you can save the jpeg file with 4-6 pictures in one frame (A 4" x 6" photo can yield 6 pp photos of 2" x 2"), and take it to Walgreens/Costco/Kinkos for a printout for $0.25 each. Otherwise you pay about $8-$12 for 2 photos at the same stores!!

    For a family of 4, this equates to savings of ~ $40!!!

    The site has all the tools for meeting various types of visa/pp/etc photo requirements for various countries.

    Wow that is so Great!!!!!! You saved $40.
    Now how about contributing it to IV?





    2010 Here are Shaq and Hoopz last shaq and hoopz. Tim McGraw and Shaquille
  • Tim McGraw and Shaquille



  • caca1225
    12-28 08:14 PM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:

    AILA believes that a sensible comprehensive immigration reform package will have to include smart enforcement, a path to citizenship for the 12 million undocumented immigrants currently living and working in the U.S., elimination of family and employment-based visa backlogs, adequate visas to meet the needs of U.S. families and businesses, a new visa program for essential workers, and due process protections to restore the rule of law in our immigration adjudications and courts.
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-898415051375698769?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/12/comprehensive-immigration-reform-its.html)


    You don't need a "path to citizenship" to family reunification. Please do not link A-B and so C-D. They are totally two different issues.



    more...


    shaq and hoopz. Return To: Shaq and Hoopz
  • Return To: Shaq and Hoopz



  • EkAurAaya
    07-10 09:37 PM
    My observation... based on i140 application

    My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC

    There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water

    Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
    Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC

    any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases





    hair Shaq (who named himself shaq and hoopz. Post under Shaq Hoopz
  • Post under Shaq Hoopz



  • langagadu
    05-06 12:19 PM
    Quetions to Gurus. I did read in so many forums since long time but did not get a clear understanding around salary.

    1) What is the meaning of "There should not be very huge variance in income levels."
    Does it mean while moving from one job to another (1 time)?
    2) What if the GC is filed 8 years ago and the person is still waiting but got an average of
    10% hike every year. Is that a problem?




    1. A letter from your employer with same or similar job description and title ( check the equivalency list)
    2. Make sure your income is along the lines which is defined in the LCA. There should not be very huge variance in income levels.

    - cheers
    kris



    more...


    shaq and hoopz. that Hoopz and Shaq have
  • that Hoopz and Shaq have



  • Saralayar
    08-07 10:42 AM
    Relax guys...sorry ..

    do you need to use these kind of words for posting a thread which I did by mistake?
    Check the threads in the forum and then create a new thread if necessary.





    hot Looks like Shaq amp; Hoopz are shaq and hoopz. Hoopz wants to become a guru
  • Hoopz wants to become a guru



  • txh1b
    08-18 11:15 AM
    I am not sure about e-filing. Personally, I think efiling is a hassle as you have to go for a biometric appointment while paper filing or efiling does not make a difference in terms of work/result/timeline. I would recommend paperfiling. No matter how modern the front end is, the back end is all paper based and you will leave the people working on your case with a comfortable medium that they are familiar with if you paperfile. :D



    more...


    house shaq and hoopz reality show shaq and hoopz. Shaq And Hoopz#39;s “Late Night”
  • Shaq And Hoopz#39;s “Late Night”



  • desih1b
    04-06 02:53 PM
    I am sorry, you are eligible for the emergency appointment because You are returning worker on h1b. But sometimes you dont get any slots in emergency appointment also. thats the reason i advised you to email to chennai consulate.

    When i went to india in last october, thats what i did. I had to leave for india because of my father-in-law was died. Because it was emergency i did not have time to take the appointment while going to india. after going, i tried for emergency appointment but there were no slots before my ticket return date. then i contacted chennai consulate (not VFS), then they gave me the date and time for the interview. everything went well.

    all the best!
    thanks





    tattoo shaq and hoopz. shaq and hoopz. I suppose Shaq is enjoying his
  • I suppose Shaq is enjoying his



  • EndlessWait
    05-21 02:20 PM
    I don't want to discourage you, but IV has looked into all these options earlier and has realized that it would be fruitless to try and ask our lazy politicians to take up our case with the US govt. More over this is an internal matter of US govt and Indian government cannot influence their policies and laws. Why would you expect Indian govt. to fight for you, when you left the Indian shores and want to settle down in US for your comfort?
    Having said that, if you do have contacts and would like to take the lead in reaching out to the Indian govt, IV will support you. So please do the honors.

    Its not an internal matter anymore. We live in a global economy. If Mexican govt. can do it for there unskilled workforce. I guess we have a better case. Dont mind you sound to me like do it alone dude. Most of us have waited years of agony and waiting. Indian govt like any other govt will do it for there interests. Remember all the $$s that pour into our RBI reserve. If you thought that was because of Indians and had nothing to do with NRIs..think again!

    Its always about the same thing. US gets competitive having us on there side and India continues to enjoy the NRI effect. Its mutual.



    more...


    pictures Eye witnesses say that Shaq shaq and hoopz. Shaq and Hoopz standing
  • Shaq and Hoopz standing



  • quizzer
    11-15 05:32 PM
    Lawyer received the I140 approval email filed on DEC 2006 yesterday. he has raised SR last month.

    But I havent received any mail from CRIS and the USCIS website doesnt show the approval as well till now.


    Has someone experienced like this before - lawyer getting it first and the uscis webisite took a long time to update if it did at all.

    Any comments pls?





    dresses Hoopz wants to become a guru shaq and hoopz. SHAQ DUMPS HOOPZ!
  • SHAQ DUMPS HOOPZ!



  • jonty_11
    02-05 02:42 PM
    Yedy - I would appreciate that you let a healthy discussion take place on these forums rather than posting wrong information and shunning out people. The community is here to help and there may be many in similar situations. I am talking to a lawyer even before you preached it. This is a forum to get second opinions and real life examples. I am sure no one here (including you) takes the advice from these forums literally and implements it



    more...


    makeup Return To: Shaq and Hoopz shaq and hoopz. shaq and hoopz reality show
  • shaq and hoopz reality show



  • kevinkris
    01-11 02:00 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for this service.
    I had applied for my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco and i have my EAD and AP renewed every 2 /1 years. My I-140 is approved in Mar 2008.

    Now i got a full time opportunity with a company and i want to know which option is best for me. I have my H1 visa valid till 2011 November and i am now in 5th year of my H1.

    Shall i use H1 transfer to move to new company which offered me full time job or use EAD?
    Which is safer for me? And do i need to apply AC21 or is it optional? Most of my friends are saying to not to apply for AC21.

    If i use EAD and if my I-485 has any issues, what will be my status?

    Thanks for your help.





    girlfriend I suppose Shaq is enjoying his shaq and hoopz. Shaq and Hoopz Dating?
  • Shaq and Hoopz Dating?



  • rambo45
    09-28 08:56 AM
    It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.

    Thats my 2 cents worth.





    hairstyles that Hoopz and Shaq have shaq and hoopz. Shaq and Hoopz have only been
  • Shaq and Hoopz have only been



  • SGP
    09-28 03:32 PM
    Thanks once again for the reply.

    When you say I can retain the priority date, how does that work? Do I have to file the PERM again? Isn't the PERM what gives us the priority date? And then will I have to file the I-140 or is it that I need to file the I-140 only?

    Thanks

    Omi.

    Omi, Mr. Raj would be having a free conference call in which you can ask questions. The call as of now is set for Oct 7, 2010 at 6.45PM EST. Follow the thread "Next Free Attorney Call" on IV for details

    Thanks.





    zCool
    04-01 10:36 PM
    This is where you start showing streaks of schizophrenia ..
    What do you hope to achieve?? that they will send your 485 to some "experienced" IO???
    First..
    None has ANY idea what's going on inside of USCIS.. by one account something like 30% of experienced adjudicators quit last year!
    Second..
    Even if lets say you get what you want.. what would that achieve??? ultimately your case gets decided on its merit..

    But chances are people like you.. you will put another question and then 1 more and then 1 more..





    snathan
    02-09 02:39 PM
    Guys Please contribute...Thats the need of hour.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000



    No comments:

    Post a Comment