Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

quotes for brother

images quotes for rother. funny quotes for brother. quotes for rother.
  • quotes for rother.



  • Green.Tech
    07-18 01:39 PM
    Folks,

    Not to hijack the message posted by the OP, I have a question:

    If I file 485 at this time with EB-3 labor approval, can i still upgrade to EB-2 later with the same employer (after 485 has been filed). I understand that the employer will have to redo the PERM and 140 but is it doable? At what stage will I be able to port the PD from my EB-3 labor in that case?

    Anyone who has done that before? Ideas?





    wallpaper quotes for rother. quotes for brother. Hello Brother, #24: Damon
  • Hello Brother, #24: Damon



  • arung
    01-02 01:14 PM
    They took just a week for me.





    quotes for brother. irthday quotes brother
  • irthday quotes brother



  • i4u
    11-11 10:51 AM
    Yes! Lou Dobbs is back in FOX Business Network
    Lou Dobbs Joining Fox Business Network (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/10/lou-dobbs-joining-fox-business-network_n_781630.html)





    2011 Hello Brother, #24: Damon quotes for brother. irthday quotes brother
  • irthday quotes brother



  • GCaspirations
    10-04 10:53 PM
    I tried cannot update the poll, but if AUG guys get it then Sep guys will get it as well...

    I understand that, if people from Aug have not received the FP notice then how the Sept people will get it. But as you know USCIS is unpredictable and I was looking for how many people are stuck like us.
    I wanted to track this and I opened the thread too, but it was closed by the administrators.



    more...


    quotes for brother. Big Brother
  • Big Brother



  • martinvisalaw
    09-27 06:12 PM
    Hi above is an update from this end. I do have one more question though. My wife was not given an I-94 when she entered using TL instead her passport was stamped with the arrival date and initials "LPr". I am getting ready to apply for a new AP for us what should I write as her "Class of Admission"? Also do you foresee any issues with the AP renewal since I cannot send them a copy of an I-94?

    CBP at the airport mistakenly thought your wife was a permanent resident, instead of still having a pending 485. She should not this on the I-131 when applying for a new AP.





    quotes for brother. quotes for rother
  • quotes for rother



  • amirani
    03-03 05:27 PM
    Get a labor attorney, send a letter of claim to the employer, and request action within 30 days. If no response and amount is under $5000 then go to small claims court, otherwise file a grievance with your state's labor department.

    Thanks for the response.

    The amount is approx $7000 and after deductions it will be just under $5000...can anybody suggest some good lawyer and what will be the charges...anybody else faced same issue in past....



    more...


    quotes for brother. happy birthday rother quotes
  • happy birthday rother quotes



  • kk_kk
    07-30 10:33 AM
    do you have someone to receive your mails at address 'X' ? post office does not forward letters from USCIS. they will be sent back for corrections .





    2010 irthday quotes brother quotes for brother. quotes for rother. funny
  • quotes for rother. funny



  • gccovet
    06-17 04:07 PM
    What happens if I transfer my H1B from A to B (A has concurrently filed I140/485, >180 days, I 140 NOT approved). Can I have B do AC21 after I 140 from A gets approved (may take 4-5 more months) ? Do I HAVE to be with employer "A" till I 140 gets approved? (employer A does not intend to revoke I 140...and I understand there is a risk if ther is an RFE on I 140 during this period)

    Thanks

    If Company A does not withdraw -140 then you are in good shape. But if A withdraws, you have to start all over again.

    TO be on AC-21 (EAD) you just have to get new I-9 to 'B' and (your choice) send letter to USCIS.



    more...


    quotes for brother. Brothers amp; Sisters Quotes
  • Brothers amp; Sisters Quotes



  • rjgleason
    July 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
    I doubt very much that one could find any worthwhile criticism of the works of Janet, Gary & Anders............(and a lot of others here)

    And if one tires of birds, flowers, etc. then someone should offer to share a branch with this guy:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/574/6HW7M7993_cc-med.jpg





    hair irthday quotes brother quotes for brother. happy birthday rother quotes.
  • happy birthday rother quotes.



  • KanME
    10-30 08:02 PM
    Have a great meet You guys!



    more...


    quotes for brother. funny birthday quotes
  • funny birthday quotes



  • yogirajd
    11-10 02:00 AM
    Have you done a fulltime MBA from India?
    Yes





    hot Big Brother quotes for brother. quotes for rother. quotes
  • quotes for rother. quotes



  • MatsP
    September 7th, 2006, 06:46 AM
    If the cause of wobble on your tripod is the effect of you touching the camera to change the settings, you may want to try the auto-bracketing [although if you have a P&S type camera, it may not have auto-bracketing], which takes three (or five) shots with varying levels of under/over exposure [you can select how much on each photo, and adjust where you start from by adjusting the overall exposure compensation, so if you set +/-1 stop and then start with +1, you get 0, +1 and +2 exposures of the same subject, taken in sequence by the camera...]

    --
    Mats



    more...


    house rother love quotes love quotes for brother. Laughter Quotes
  • Laughter Quotes



  • quizzer
    11-09 12:30 PM
    Hi all,
    Recently I recieved a RFE on ability to pay regarding my I-140.
    I started working with a company in July 2006 and applying for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received RFE regarding ability to pay and my attorney replied for it. Yesterday I received Intent to Deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay me in 2005.
    Please suggest me any options that I can do


    Can you tell me ur category (EB2 or EB3) and RFE received date?





    tattoo quotes for rother quotes for brother. birthday quotes for rothers.
  • birthday quotes for rothers.



  • krishna_brc
    02-18 02:45 PM
    Should it not be OK to work for an Indian company (work from home - remote office)
    as long as person on H4 is NOT displacing an American Worker by any means? I am curious to know.

    Thanks,
    Krishna



    more...


    pictures happy birthday rother quotes quotes for brother. birthday quotes for rothers.
  • birthday quotes for rothers.



  • gcchaahiyey
    04-07 03:42 PM
    Hi,

    I submitted my 485 in julyEven i applied for my wife too.....we both got EAD, AP...She left to India...we have problems and we may seperate each other...So not sure when we get divorce because of outdated Indian marriage laws...Are there going to be any problems when they are adjudicating my 485 application? Her FP done and she got AP until Sep 2008...Now what will happen if USCIS sends out an FP notice for my wife...She won't be doing finger printing...Is it going effect my GC in anyway?





    dresses quotes for rother. quotes quotes for brother. irthday quotes brother.
  • irthday quotes brother.



  • sanju_dba
    12-21 10:30 AM
    Never saw how fire looks like....these sparks now and then sputter out of a fireplace of mounting frustation. Most sparks loose momentum because cold blowers are too many here.
    Tierd of hopes! and frozen by these cold blowers! :o



    more...


    makeup Brothers amp; Sisters Quotes quotes for brother. rother love quotes love
  • rother love quotes love



  • jazzyjatt
    07-29 10:12 PM
    Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.

    In September I will go to Italy, what if I don�t get my DL till then?

    And you say �Not sure why you thought of it as being punished�

    This is ridiculous

    On Checking the SC dmv site and it is interesting to note that non-citizens are not allowed to renew their license online. I guess this is the result of illegal immigration reform thing which is now a part of so many states along with SC. And I think they are running background checks against the legal status of any non-citizen folks. My take would be that you should consider meeting the senator and explaining the issue. They can basically expedite the process so that you wont have to wait for a long time.





    girlfriend birthday quotes for rothers. quotes for brother. birthday quotes for rother
  • birthday quotes for rother



  • eb3_nepa
    07-26 10:03 AM
    These Immigration lawyers should all be rounded up and publicly FLOGGED to stop them from making such BLUNDERS!! :p





    hairstyles funny birthday quotes quotes for brother. irthday quotes brother
  • irthday quotes brother



  • n_2006
    06-20 02:30 PM
    As you are joining employer to file 485 negotiate so that you can file on your own. Get all the documents you needed and then join that company. Coz he can make good money over these 6 months there is no reason for him to refuse.

    Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
    Otherwise I will be from nowhere .





    TeddyKoochu
    12-28 10:54 AM
    Do you still have the I 94 which came with I 797A ?? if have that just give that i 94



    Thanks

    Yes I believe that the I797 should have the latest I94 also try going to the nearest international airport or the one you are travelling from, the customs and immigration there may be able to help, they do issue replacement I94's. I have had this done once for my wife we had to get a correction done on the date as the IO's handwriting was not clear its a quick process. Make sure that you staple both I94's and surrender both of them. Even without the I94 you will be allowed to board the flight, the airline staff just detach it if there is one on your passport.





    bkr
    10-26 10:41 PM
    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.

    I am also in the same boat. LUD 10/18, waiting for AP.
    Received EAD and done FP.

    will keep you posted.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment