Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Saturday, June 11, 2011

nice quotes on smile

images funny quotes with images. nice quotes on smile. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • zoozee
    10-26 12:57 PM
    Me and my spouse had our appointment on 25 oct ie:yesterday afternoon and by mistake we went on 24th a day prior they requested us to come on the same day as appointment as they stopped taking walk-ins for this week.We went an hour prior to our appointment as there is a form to be filled out there which will be provided.

    Make sure to go atleast 2 hour before so that you are able to locate the location we took long for the first time to find the place.

    Good Luck.





    wallpaper Funny Quotes nice quotes on smile. Smile quotes
  • Smile quotes



  • milind70
    07-26 11:06 AM
    Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
    Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.
    I believe that Uppoer portion of the notice is to be retained by the mployer but they usually make a copy and give you the entire 797 for stamping ,technically they are not supposed to give you the upper portion.





    nice quotes on smile. (nice.
  • (nice.



  • franklin
    06-19 08:12 PM
    Sorry if this is too basic. But can anyone tell me if passport photos taken from Kinko's will work for filing 485, AP, EAD, etc.?

    Someone told me that USCIS does not accept digital photos or the digital photos have to meet certain quality requirement (something like that). I went to Kinko's near by and found out their pictures were digital too. So wondering if anyone had any problems with that (like USCIS rejection of the photos).

    Thanks in advance!

    Digital are fine, but there are some quality requirements. Check these sites for more details


    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf





    2011 Smile quotes nice quotes on smile. quotes on smile and tears.
  • quotes on smile and tears.



  • permfiling
    10-20 11:56 PM
    Thank you Prashanthi for your reply.

    I have a letter (it's in email format) that shows my lay-off is because of "lack of work". However, this letter is for the time before my GC was approved. I suppose that I need to get a letter from the company dated sometime after my GC approval date in order to present that in the time my citizenship process to justify that the job offer was not speculative; right?

    That might also possible to get a letter from the company that shows they are willing to hire me in case there's a new project; thanks for your comment on this.


    I think as Attorney Prashanthi mentioned, uscis might consider the current economic situation as well but b/w now and 5 yrs uscis might have updated laws too.



    more...


    nice quotes on smile. quotes on smile and tears.
  • quotes on smile and tears.



  • kumar1
    03-05 11:09 AM
    You do not need any visa for that purpose.
    It is one of the missing unalienable rights listed in the US declaration of independence (Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness).

    on H4 u can spend time fighting with your spouse.According to USCIS Memo this is permissible





    nice quotes on smile. make you smile…
  • make you smile…



  • gcwanter
    06-21 09:37 AM
    Hi jazz,
    Iam sending my passport for name change to sanfransisco by mail.I don't live that state.I leave in oregon state.So who can help me in this matter?

    vaishu

    I have not had a very good experience mailing documents to CGI. I would advise against it based on the time crunch we are facing here....
    If you go in person and get it done..that would be most optimal..and worry free.



    more...


    nice quotes on smile. Tags: funny, quotes middot; smile
  • Tags: funny, quotes middot; smile



  • ksircar
    01-25 10:18 AM
    As far as I remember, it was discussed earlier in 2006 and we came to the conclusion that Govt. of India has no ineterest in this matter.





    2010 (nice. nice quotes on smile. funny quotes with images.
  • funny quotes with images.



  • punjabi
    02-25 12:45 AM
    Hi,

    Another consulting company may very well hold your H1B, but you will have to be working through them. You cannot sit on bench and they "hold" your visa. I will suggest transferring your visa ASAP to another company.

    You can very well go to H4 and again go to H1B under new quota, but why take the risk? If you are not selected in lottery, you again have to wait until next year.

    Get your H1 transferred and find a job agressively.

    Good luck, my friend.






    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.....



    more...


    nice quotes on smile. nice topic sweetheart
  • nice topic sweetheart



  • Jeff Wheeler
    08-20 01:49 PM
    So, do y’all pronounce it like oh really or O'Reilly?





    hair quotes on smile and tears. nice quotes on smile. quotes on smile images. good
  • quotes on smile images. good



  • dval_dpal
    09-20 06:18 PM
    raj,

    could you tell me what is your education background....i'm planning to switch to eb2 too...
    your advice will be helpful.

    thanks
    dhaval



    more...


    nice quotes on smile. Nice Quotes Poems
  • Nice Quotes Poems



  • smuggymba
    05-12 01:23 PM
    I don't mean to hijack the thread and my PD is 2010 anyway but I have a question also.

    We know that we need to get all this vaccination thing done during 485 stage and a civil surgeon does that. But do we need to get all this done/verified at our regular physician before we go to the civil surgeon?

    All of us have these polio, measles thing done but we don't have a record to show. So does the doc give us new/follow up shots to fulfill the criteria...and we take that to the civil surgeon.

    looks like the civil surgeon is just a stamping authority, the real deal has to be done by our doc. Please let me know.





    hot quotes on smile and tears. nice quotes on smile. Nice Quotes Poems
  • Nice Quotes Poems



  • newbie2020
    11-24 08:18 PM
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/RajaObamaKitchen.jpg

    Now Do u know who is this with Barack Obama...?

    Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....

    Look here at the link

    Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)



    more...


    house emo quotes and pics. nice quotes on smile. Made me smile
  • Made me smile



  • abracadabra
    07-06 11:50 AM
    Asked seven so far. There are live discussions till 2 pm today. I am going as any number of times cheers





    tattoo make you smile… nice quotes on smile. to remember nice quotes.
  • to remember nice quotes.



  • hemtir
    06-24 09:43 PM
    Hi Augustus,
    Positive in skin test could be because you had taken BCG vaccination in your childhood which is quite common in India. Check with your parents. If that is the case, you are absolutely fine and you don't even have to take medication. Your negative X-ray test confirms that your positive skin test result could be false. Positive test result only indicates that your have TB antibody in your body which is due to vaccination and not because real exposure to TB. Since BCG vaccination is not common in US, they suggest TB skin test.

    Please cross check with the doctor on this before reaching any conclusion.

    Dear All,

    I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.

    But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.

    Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.

    Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?

    And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?

    Please advise.



    more...


    pictures Tags: funny, quotes middot; smile nice quotes on smile. quotes. quotes about peace
  • quotes. quotes about peace



  • ArkBird
    06-24 12:27 AM
    Look no further. EB3 (Other Workers) became "Unavailable" last week and nothing that I read says it cannot happen for EB1/EB2/EB3.





    dresses Nice Quotes Poems nice quotes on smile. CATEGORY: Nice Quotes
  • CATEGORY: Nice Quotes



  • mjdup
    01-23 12:29 AM
    IV core, thanks a million. You're well organized with a plan, this dedication will go in a long way in all future personal and professional endeavors. You are the final hope to thousands fighting this sluggish problem.



    more...


    makeup nice topic sweetheart nice quotes on smile. emo quotes and pics.
  • emo quotes and pics.



  • bombay_masala
    06-18 01:09 PM
    What is the Alien Registration number from I140 approval ? How do we get it if we don't have the copy of I-140 approval?



    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    girlfriend to remember nice quotes. nice quotes on smile. a smile *: Nice quotes to
  • a smile *: Nice quotes to



  • kanshul
    05-11 07:21 AM
    You have the wrong link..





    hairstyles Nice Quotes Poems nice quotes on smile. justin bieber quotes and
  • justin bieber quotes and



  • ak_2006
    02-01 10:40 AM
    I will forward this survey to my friends and colleagues. I will ask all of you to do so.





    ram_nara303
    01-08 01:53 PM
    I was in the same situation where I came on B1 and then moved to H1 after a years wait here. Ultimately got my EAD and AP. Still i was reluctant to travel down to INdia, but had to do to attend a marriage of my wife's brother. So finally after 8 yrs, I went to India and I took all necessary documentation including AP, 485 receipt, H1 approval notice, paystubs. Getting through IAD was a breeze and did not take more than 10 minutes. So don't worry and as long as your AP is valid, you should not worry much.
    :)





    lvinaykumar
    05-18 12:42 PM
    The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.

    I was not aware that EB3 were getting over regular allotment....but porting is the only way i see people getting the GC in a reasonable time-frame if you are stuck in EB3 queue :cool:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment