Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori

images Rasengan VS Chidori by naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs



  • bitzbytz
    08-10 10:54 PM
    My PD is 6/6/6
    Hopefully current in Sep bulletin





    wallpaper Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs



  • anurakt
    12-27 09:41 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :

    Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.

    Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.

    Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.

    Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.

    The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.

    I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.

    I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write their post meeting views.

    Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early:) :) )





    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Naruto#39;s Rasengan Vs
  • Naruto#39;s Rasengan Vs



  • rsirpal
    03-25 11:16 AM
    Ported EB3 to EB2 India Green Card Approved on wife's birthday :D

    EB3 India GC PD 03/27/2003 :o
    Labour approved : 08/01/2003 :)
    I140 & I485 applied concurrently on 08/16/2003 in NSC :)
    I140 denied due to education on 05/20/2004 :mad:
    Applied MTR and I140 approved on 07/24/2004 :)
    No count od EAD's & AP's applied :confused:
    Switched job using EAD on 02/15/2005 :cool:
    Remained on EAD status since than :eek:
    Applied EB2 Labour on 08/15/2010 (started Porting process to EB2) in TSC :p
    Labour approved on 12/12/2010 :o
    Applied Premium I-140 01/15/2011 (Paid extra $1200 for that) in TSC :)
    Eb2 I-140 approved on 02/08/2011 :o
    Notification for approved I-140 sent on 03/06/2011 ;)
    Lawyer notified NSC of pending I-485 on 03/08/2011 :rolleyes:
    Recieved approval email on 03/24/2011 :D


    I strongly recomend all EB3 folks who are retrogressed for more than a year to port over to EB2 if possible. Do not waste your time trying to pass some bill in favour of legal immigration etc. It will not happen. The money spent on porting is worth it . The wait is not worth the stress, tension etc.





    2011 Naruto Vs Sasuke Rasengan Vs naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Nine Tailed Akatsuki Naruto
  • Nine Tailed Akatsuki Naruto



  • Enebreus
    01-20 10:13 AM
    I thought it was kind of inherent in a programming competition. If he would allow external libraries, the contests could become jigsaw puzzle contests where the person who could find the best open source libraries, and piece them together properly could beat someone who made something completely from scratch.


    I appreciate where you're coming from.

    When I interpreted the rules/intent of the competition I didn't see anything wrong with using Box2D.

    I think I made something awesome no matter what happens. I'm happy with the final product and everything I've learned making it. I'd just hate to see it disqualified because someone assumed I'd know not to use external libraries or external audio.




    ps: can you post your code? and btw... i like what you did with your swarming code :)
    You can grab the earlier version of the Swarming code from my blog here:
    http://blog.organa.ca/?p=34
    I share the code for most of my projects so feel free to browse around.

    In order to share the current version I'd have to do a lot of cleaning up... for example I wrote 5 different ways of handling broad level hit detection. At this point I would have to rewrite it to make it sharable.



    more...


    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. chidori vs rasengan
  • chidori vs rasengan



  • bekugc
    03-31 11:33 AM
    previously when entering on AP, they used to ask for receipt of 485.
    so main proof they look for is a valid 'inprogress' 485 appln.

    i dont think theyll ask ur wife to show her EAD card at the port of entry.

    to be safe, give her a cpy of 485 reciept, a copy of the receipt for the new EAD, and carry the old ead card. i think u shud be fine.

    having valid , nonlapsed EAD cards is probably only imp for those who are USING the ead. if ur wife is not working and if her ead arrves few weeks late, it wont matter as long as u have applied for its renewal and have proof of it.

    this shud be an easy qn for ur attorney.





    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. or both but normal
  • or both but normal



  • Sreeshankar
    08-01 10:06 PM
    I guess, what Mr/Ms Desertfox has mentioned makes clear sense. It is better to have the I-94 with the valid parole stamp, when applying for FAFSA. One can go outside/re-enter and obtain the parolee or Paroled in to US stamp. Please consult with your attorney also, since the full details of your case is known to the attorney. Thanks.



    more...


    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Rasengan vs Chidori
  • Rasengan vs Chidori



  • ameryki
    11-11 01:19 PM
    alright fresh from this incident. my mother had 10 yr tourist visa expiring in 3 months after her travel date. in the old days it was recommended that you have at least 6 month visa validity when entering US for immigration purposes. Following that guideline she applied for a new tourist visa of course referring the current one on passport. While during her interview they didn't ask her any questions and told her that its a go. Her application got stuck in security verification which triggered due to the fact that she already had a valid visa. Upon researching further I found out you are safe to travel even a day before your visa is expiring because once you enter the country your stay is based on I-94 validity and not your visa. Hope this helps.





    2010 Naruto#39;s Rasengan Vs naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Rasengan VS Chidori by
  • Rasengan VS Chidori by



  • iwantgc
    09-11 06:34 PM
    I've been a silent avid reader of this website and I'm also among those EB3 retro victims. I'm starting a thread about what I read from shusterman website " there's no chance getting an immigration bill inacted before November election" and see what's everyone's opinion on this.

    iwantgc



    more...


    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. A Dream To Be Hokage Naruto
  • A Dream To Be Hokage Naruto



  • sw33t
    11-06 10:05 AM
    90


    We need 10 more.





    hair Nine Tailed Akatsuki Naruto naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. naruto shippuden rasengan vs
  • naruto shippuden rasengan vs



  • zeal2005
    02-28 05:07 PM
    I work in Health Insurance domain so if you need help in understanding the technical terms, may be I can help.

    Kaiser Permanente mght be a good option if you are buying at individual level. I am not sure if they provide services in TN but if they do, then I would go for it. It is a HMO plan but KP hospitals provide reasonably good services at reasonable price in California.



    more...


    naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Chidori vs. Rasengon
  • Chidori vs. Rasengon



  • lazycis
    01-11 01:12 PM
    I cant. I have no money after paying for school, lawyers fees in GC. As I said my company did not pay a dime for getting GC work done. Had to bear all expenses myself. Dont even know whether company will pay for H1 renewal next year.

    Do it yourself, like I did. It will cost you $350+mailing expenses. You can find many victories on our forum. It works.
    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681&page=600

    Here is step by step guide
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check#Lawsuit_steps





    hot chidori vs rasengan naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Naruto was starting to access
  • Naruto was starting to access



  • RAJASEKERAN
    11-12 11:44 PM
    Hi,

    My educational background is Bachelor of Engginerring in Computer science.

    I came to United states in December 2006. when i came i was having six years of experience.

    My employer applied for my Labor in 2nd week of August 2008. After 2 weeks my attorney asked for a self affidavit having details about my work experience from 2001 till 2006 and also he gave me a format.

    I prepared one affidavit for one employer ( totaly five affidavit for five employers between 2001 to 2006 ). I was team member in First and second Employer, i was a Team Lead in third employer, I was a Project Leader in Fourth and Fifth employer.

    When i prepared the self affidavit i made a mistake, I gave the correct dates, correct designation ( Which is in my offer and reliving letter ) but i kept same responsiblities for all employers.

    I didnot get any issues in my Labor. My Labor got approved in March 2009. Now my employer filed I - 140 in the end of september. Two days back he said that there is a RFE regarding my I - 140 case. THe RFE contains the Below Details.


    "SINCE THE EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT THE BENEFICIARY DOES NOT HOLD AN ADVANCED DEGREE, IT MUST ESTABLISH THAT HIS POST-BACCALAUREATE EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE. HOWEVER, HIS SWORN AFFIDAVITS INDICATES THAT WHILE HIS JOB TITLES CHANGED, HIS DUTIES IN 2006 WERE STILL THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2001 FOR EMPLOYER 2. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HIS EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE"

    I explained the suitation to my employer but he is saying there is only 50:50 chance for I-140 to get approved.

    What will happen now ?

    What type of document i should provide to USCIS for this query?

    Will my I - 140 get approved ?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Raj..



    more...


    house Rasengan vs. Chidori naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. -vs-naruto-rasengan.jpg
  • -vs-naruto-rasengan.jpg



  • FredG
    November 18th, 2004, 05:40 AM
    oops, in my suggestion above to shoot both lenses at f/5.6, they must also be at the same iso and shutter speed. Suggest shooting one, noting settings, then shooting the other in manual to match iso, ss and aperture.





    tattoo or both but normal naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Naruto Shippuden: Rasengan
  • Naruto Shippuden: Rasengan



  • MatsP
    March 24th, 2005, 04:06 AM
    Another thought might be that the contacts on the lens isn't clean (or some other reason not making full contact).

    Or just simply that the camera is broken. Have you spoken to Nikon or the shop where you bought the camera?

    --
    Mats



    more...


    pictures Rasengan vs Chidori naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. +naruto+shippuden+rasengan
  • +naruto+shippuden+rasengan



  • GotGoose?
    04-11 07:46 PM
    Added 2 more stamps. (eye theme)





    dresses Naruto was starting to access naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Chidori vs Rasengan - Naruto
  • Chidori vs Rasengan - Naruto



  • jamesingham
    05-06 12:23 PM
    I am about to start my GC processing under EB3 category. I know my chances are extremely extremely slim. I am filing for GC hoping that CIR or some other bill to clear GC backlog passes.

    My question is .. How much time would it take to clear all the pending GC cases once the bill is passed ?

    I am assuming 2 years. Am I correct ?

    I read somewhere on the internet that a similar situation arised in the past (may be year 2000 or 2001), and when a bill was passed to clear the backlog, after few months (for bill signing and other paperwork) everyone with I-140 approvals were eligible to apply for I-485.

    Is the situation that exists today any different than it was in year 2000 or 2001 ?

    Any comments will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    makeup A Dream To Be Hokage Naruto naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. Rasengan vs. Chidori
  • Rasengan vs. Chidori



  • CRAZYMONK
    09-27 10:56 AM
    You have to file PERM again also I140





    girlfriend Naruto Shippuden: Rasengan naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. naruto shippuden rasengan
  • naruto shippuden rasengan



  • ndswaiting
    05-01 06:15 PM
    I have been a silent follower of IV for more than a year but this is my first post so be kind :)

    I am a full time employee. My 140 was approved in Jan 2008 and I am one of those who missed the July'07 fiasco (as you can see from my PD :().

    I am being given an opportunity to join another team in my company. I do not want to impact the GC process but do not want to let go of this opportunity.

    The other team is ready to replicate my roles and responsibilities as per my PERM and give me a similar title. My company lawyer believes that this would be the best approach and would not hamper my existing PERM and I140 and I would not have to restart my GC process.

    I am reaching out to the collective knowledge base of the IV community for their insights/inputs/comments and red flags to watch out for.

    Thanks in advance :)





    hairstyles Chidori vs. Rasengon naruto shippuden rasengan vs chidori. naruto vs sasuke rasengan vs
  • naruto vs sasuke rasengan vs



  • shaileshkaria2525@hotmail
    12-15 10:48 PM
    Hi All,
    Can some one advice whether I can qualify for EB-2 Category?

    I am a Chartered Accountant from India with 10 years of Post Qualification Experience.

    I am currently working on H1B since last 1 year and working as System Consltant for last 4 years.

    I do not have any other master degree like M. Com / M.Sc etc.

    Would I qualify for EB-2 Category ?

    Regards
    I am a Chartered Accountant myself with a B. Com and a three year law degree and over 15 years experience but despite a clear reference in the transcript that the CA degree is equivalent to a master's degree and one would qualify to enroll for PHD with a CA degree, my lawyer advised against filing in EB2 and so my GC process is under EB3 category. I also had the evaluation stating that the Chartered Accountancy degree is equivalent to a master's degree.

    I would strongly recommend that you should consider filing in EB2 category. But the lawyer has to be comfortable with the filing and theirs must be a reputed law firm as it carries tremendous weight.

    But, unfortunately whether you file in EB2 or EB3 it's gonna be a long long wait!!!

    Good luck!





    bsbawa10
    09-10 12:32 PM
    I think members have written tons of pages on forums, spent days not hours predicting the actions of USCIS. But we need to understand that nothing and nobody can predict three things.

    1. Earthquakes
    2. Shooting stars and
    3. USCIS





    colors
    09-04 11:47 PM
    I received RFEs from my attorney and mine is on BC and my wife's is on Marriage Certificate + marriage photo and USCIS requested me to submit non avialability ceritifcate. I do have a BC with all the details but registered date is oct,2007 (That's when i applied for BC) instead of old date.

    Is it a problem ? Do i have to submit anything more

    Please advise

    Thanks in advance



    No comments:

    Post a Comment