Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Saturday, June 11, 2011

mountain bike wallpapers

images Any cool mtb wallpapers? mountain bike wallpapers. MTB-Forum.it - Mountain Bike
  • MTB-Forum.it - Mountain Bike



  • s416504
    08-31 04:52 PM
    Attorney..... please REPLY ....

    Hi,

    I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:

    My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
    (3 years diploma after 10th)

    Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)

    Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.

    Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
    do the Masters instead of BS online degree.

    My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?

    My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?

    Thanks in advance





    wallpaper MTB-Forum.it - Mountain Bike mountain bike wallpapers. mountain bike wallpaper -
  • mountain bike wallpaper -



  • abheja
    08-25 03:40 PM
    Thanks so much for your quick response. Yes, I am planning to start EB2 from scratch since there is no relief in EB3. So, I will have to convince the company to bear the cost :(





    mountain bike wallpapers. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper.
  • mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper.



  • lavanyamohan
    03-17 01:10 PM
    Hi mhtanim,

    Thanks for your response.


    Is www.gowda.com a reputed lawfirm.?

    I am just being careful as I have suffered a lot due to in effiscient attornys .





    2011 mountain bike wallpaper - mountain bike wallpapers. mountain biking wallpapers.
  • mountain biking wallpapers.



  • coopheal
    04-23 08:17 AM
    Is it not risky to move when your RFE response is pending? I worked for just 2 employers for 9 yrs between 2000 -- 2009
    then since March I have so far been with 2 employers and now 3rd PERM offer.. I am concerned if that can create issues..

    Gave notice for job change - you mean to your current consulting employer right??

    If thats the case
    1) work with your lawyer on AC21 filing. make sure he has done it before and he know what he would be doing.
    2) Its good that you have already talked to your new employer about the GC letter.
    3) More than likely your RFE would be related to medical. Thats what the trend is these days. If thats indeed the case get your medical exam stuff.
    4) Along with your medical RFE keep the AC21 papers as well.

    Check this thread out... http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24601
    Its what I did when RFE came.

    Hopefully this would be it. Good luck.

    PS - This is just a suggestion. Read more and do what you think will be best for you.



    more...


    mountain bike wallpapers. specialized mountain bike
  • specialized mountain bike



  • ashwin_27
    05-10 07:45 PM
    Very Interesting set of links. We need to respond to each of these journalists thanking for any positive coverage but also highlighting the specific issues that is causign the backlog (7% per country limit and lack of visa recapture). We need to request that attention be paid to this aspect and how removal of per-country limit is neccessary to eliminate the greencard backlogs (and that visa recapture will at least provide limited relief). Most of such articles praise high-skilled immigrants but do not get to the root of the issue and the possible solutions. We need some folks to help with this IV media outreach. Please PM me if you are interested.





    mountain bike wallpapers. mountain bike wallpapers
  • mountain bike wallpapers



  • jamesingham
    05-06 12:23 PM
    I am about to start my GC processing under EB3 category. I know my chances are extremely extremely slim. I am filing for GC hoping that CIR or some other bill to clear GC backlog passes.

    My question is .. How much time would it take to clear all the pending GC cases once the bill is passed ?

    I am assuming 2 years. Am I correct ?

    I read somewhere on the internet that a similar situation arised in the past (may be year 2000 or 2001), and when a bill was passed to clear the backlog, after few months (for bill signing and other paperwork) everyone with I-140 approvals were eligible to apply for I-485.

    Is the situation that exists today any different than it was in year 2000 or 2001 ?

    Any comments will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    mountain bike wallpapers. Yeti 575 Mountain Bike Off
  • Yeti 575 Mountain Bike Off



  • atlgc
    06-01 11:15 AM
    when you say
    "If old priority date is not ported then send an email to " means new 140 not showing the old PD correct?

    once it shows up then send a interfile request correct or send eitherway





    2010 mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike wallpapers. Any cool mtb wallpapers?
  • Any cool mtb wallpapers?



  • print0104
    08-28 05:01 AM
    Hello,

    I am currently under H1-B status, and have received a visa stamp at the embassy in my home country. But my H1B visa is going to expire on September 30, 2007 and I have taken a long break for my health problem from my "current" employer since last year December. Now I am in my home country. Recently a US law firm wants me to work for them and starts to line up an interview for me. What's possible result of my H1B status and what's your suggestion? Thank you very much~~


    Sonia



    more...


    mountain bike wallpapers. Mountain Bike Track. Wallpaper
  • Mountain Bike Track. Wallpaper



  • pappu
    12-13 01:05 PM
    After giving the call for the meeting only one member responded and met me. If there is no active interest by members how can we all get things done. We need every member to participate in the effort. Together we can do it!!





    hair mountain biking wallpapers. mountain bike wallpapers. CG MTB Wallpaper
  • CG MTB Wallpaper



  • addsf345
    12-31 11:58 AM
    I got it.

    Please let me know the procedure you followed for filing AC21. Did you go through your own attorney?

    I am going to file AC21, haven't done yet. My lawyer was more inclined towards going with EAD rather than H1 transfer in first place. I am still in negotiations with the new employer.

    what additional documents do we need to submit to new employer while requesting H1 transfer? I assume copy of I-140 is needed. What did you do to make sure your new job is in similar category?



    more...


    mountain bike wallpapers. Mountain bike
  • Mountain bike



  • sankap
    07-20 01:21 PM
    Bumping





    hot specialized mountain bike mountain bike wallpapers. mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike jump wallpaper -
  • mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike jump wallpaper -



  • ImmiQ
    11-30 07:06 PM
    Guys,

    If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?

    Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?

    Thanks.

    Man, you make me laugh :D :D :D



    more...


    house 95_unset-mountain-ike- mountain bike wallpapers. Mountain Bike Action
  • Mountain Bike Action



  • chanduv23
    07-10 01:20 PM
    It appears to me that we should file all I-485 applications in July. Even if the advantage is illusory or marginal, it may be a good idea to file. If your application is ready to go, it should be filed. Regards. Rajiv.





    tattoo mountain bike wallpapers mountain bike wallpapers. Mountain Bike Wallpaper
  • Mountain Bike Wallpaper



  • indyanguy
    07-01 12:30 PM
    Bumping for help..Is my lawyer concern justified? I would like to know how and when does a new EB2 application affect a pending EB3 application. Would USCIS deny the EB3 application as it's not necessary anymore since I have a new EB2 job lined up?



    more...


    pictures Yeti 575 Mountain Bike Off mountain bike wallpapers. 17 Mountain Bike MTB
  • 17 Mountain Bike MTB



  • raysaikat
    07-10 08:50 PM
    Hello,

    I currently hold H1b visa (cap quota), i have an offer from a non profit organization and they are willing to sponsor for my H1b (non cap as this is from a non profit org). I'd like to know will there be any problem if in future i plan to move to a company that will sponsor h1b (cap). How difficult is to transfer from non cap h1 to cap h1?
    There is nothing called "transfer". Every time the employer makes a new H1-B petition on behalf of the employee. There is no extra difficulty when you plan to move from your current job to another position that is subject to cap. The new employer will simply file a new H1-B petition.


    I read online that if i plan to move from a non-cap h1 to cap h1 in future i have to apply in April under the general quota and wait until Oct to start work again.
    This is not true in all cases (including your case). The rule is that if you have once counted in the last 6 years, then you are not subject to cap again. This however also means that you will only be able to get the remaining years from the 6 years limit. For instance, suppose you were counted the first time 5 years before. Then when you again another H1-B, although you will not be subject to cap, you will be able to remain in H1-B only for 1 year. If you do something to reset your H1-B clock (by staying outside US for 1 year, for example), then you will again be subject to cap.

    Here is the actual language of the law:

    (7) 2/ Any alien who has already been counted within the 6 years prior to the approval of a petition described in subsection (c), toward the numerical limitations of paragraph (1)(A)shall not again be counted toward those limitations unless the alien would be eligible for a full 6 years of authorized admission at the time the petition is filed. Where multiple petitions are approved for 1 alien, that alien shall be counted only once.


    I highly recommend that you read the 8 CFR from uscis.gov.

    What you "heard" is true for a person who never was on H1-B, and starts his/her career in a cap-exempt position. That person, when s/he wants to move to a non-cap-exempt position, will be subject to cap.



    though i can work until the petition is pending.

    I'd really appreciate any advise...

    Thanks
    Raj





    dresses mountain bike wallpaper. mountain bike jump wallpaper - mountain bike wallpapers. 96_unset-mountain-ike-
  • 96_unset-mountain-ike-



  • austingc
    07-02 03:19 PM
    Folks,

    How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?

    My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
    The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.


    Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.

    Thanks in Advance !!

    Regards,
    try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.



    more...


    makeup Mountain Bike Track. Wallpaper mountain bike wallpapers. 95_unset-mountain-ike-
  • 95_unset-mountain-ike-



  • cvk90
    07-05 11:46 AM
    Hello,
    I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
    My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
    PLEASE HELP.





    girlfriend Mountain Bike Wallpaper mountain bike wallpapers. downhill ikes
  • downhill ikes



  • indo_obama
    05-12 12:00 PM
    Indian immigrant with priroity date of 2008 in EB3 category and you got your green card 2 yrs back...who are you?:mad:

    seriously were you born somewhere else.....or married some gori.......





    hairstyles Mountain bike mountain bike wallpapers. mountain bike wallpaper. Mountain+ike+wallpaper+
  • mountain bike wallpaper. Mountain+ike+wallpaper+



  • ksrk
    03-04 04:42 PM
    Congratulations moclutch! Sure sounds like one heck of a journey. And like you said, misery does love company - or at least eases a bit.

    Congrats again - time to celebrate! :) And good luck moving forward...

    I received my card production ordered email today. All thanks God for making all this possible. I came to the US in Jan 1995 on F1 to begin my undergrad, switched to H1 in 1998, had a GC PD of 2002, and now 14 years and a countless visa's later, I was greened today.

    I would not have made it through this journey without the expert advice on this forum to all the questions I asked - and just seeing everyone's contributions whether +ve or -ve to remind me that I am not in this thing alone.

    For those that are still on the journey - just hang in there and your time surely will come!





    dealsnet
    07-13 10:52 AM
    If you are filed in EB2, you can file I-485 and I-140 concurent after getting the PERM approval using cross charge. (EB2 ROW is always current). If you are in EB3, you need to wait 3-4 years to file I-485. (Long wait).

    Hi

    My wife is on H4 and is planning to convert to F1 before joining graduate school to get scholarship. At same time my PERM is filed and once approved i was planning to use cross chargebility to file under my wife country of birth quota (UAE). i wanted to know following

    a) if she applied for conversion for F1 today, can she get scholarship before she gets ssn or she has to wait till she gets ssn

    B) If during her F1 processing time or grauate studies on F1, if my PERM gets approved, can i file for I-140 and I485 using cross chargebility with her being on F1 or i would have to wait for her to conert to H4? If there any risk to our green card processing

    C)If she continues on H4 visa, can she still get scholarship? if not once she graduates would she be in special US master degree quota for H1B?

    Any help on these would be great

    Thanks





    krishmunn
    12-23 09:35 AM
    There is one option which you can try. Take a online appointment at one of the consulates in Mexico. It costs $8 or so. They ask to send the 797 by fax before the appointment date. Presumably they ask for the 797 to do a PIMS verification. I do not know if that helps in confirming PIMS but for $8 , it is worth taking this additional step.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment