Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Saturday, June 11, 2011

funny letters

images Funny Incredimail Letters funny letters. Funny Letters by Datya Ben Dor
  • Funny Letters by Datya Ben Dor



  • sathyaraj
    11-14 01:16 PM
    My opinion is not to waste to get the replacement EAD as it is already approved. As per my understanding most of the employers do want only the copy of the EAD card for verification purposes. My wife was never been asked EAD card when she was attending interviews. They needed only copies.

    Also if you still want to apply, see whether you can apply for renewal card so that you would atlz get an extra year from your current card's expiry date.

    It is better to inform USCIS though just to prevent any possible identity theft.

    P.S. I am not a lawyer. This is just my thoughts!





    wallpaper Funny Letters by Datya Ben Dor funny letters. lt;bgt;funny santa letterlt;gt;
  • lt;bgt;funny santa letterlt;gt;



  • lord_labaku
    12-03 03:12 PM
    sorry to disappoint you... i dont have quixtar or amway and none you guys can be potential customers unless you are business people who need marketing help in the specific industry that i am in... so - no - i am not going to throw you a sales pitch if you respond with your wisdom...

    Hopefully your attitude is a little better towards actual potential customers, who are business people, who need marketing help in the specific industry that you are in.





    funny letters. book, funny, letters, read,
  • book, funny, letters, read,



  • Jubba
    10-18 02:44 PM
    that is the UGLIEST dog I have ever seen in my life!





    2011 lt;bgt;funny santa letterlt;gt; funny letters. Set of post funny letters
  • Set of post funny letters



  • royus77
    06-25 11:27 AM
    My company pays fixed amount 3500 ( for with 2 year agreement clause ) for the GC process and the same got exhuasted by the time i got my I 140 ( Expensive attorney) . For 485 i am paying from my pocket.



    more...


    funny letters. Tags: funny break up letter
  • Tags: funny break up letter



  • helpmeExperts
    02-14 04:09 PM
    what if 140 is approved, have got EAD card but dont want to use EAD until 485 gets approved?





    funny letters. Funny Letters To Santa: 122001
  • Funny Letters To Santa: 122001



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-12 06:02 PM
    No need of new H1 if company 'B's' HR has agreed to continue with 'A''s employees.
    1. Get a EVL letter from company 'B'. (This is assuming name of 'A' will change to 'B' or new name.

    2. You need to get a "Letter of Acquirement" from HR of new company (I am assuming that the name of the company is changing as well). If name does not change then you should be fine. If you have to travel out of US, you need to carry latest copy of EVL(of new company) and "Letter of Acquirement" along with you. (I went thru these few years back, PwCC bought over by IBM, immediately after the takeover I travelled out of US and came back without any problems(on H1)) this was quite a while back though, you may want to check with your company attorney though.

    Note:
    "Letter of Acquirement’ would state that your 'A' company was bought over by 'B' company on Date and name has now changed to 'B'.

    Good luck.

    GCCovet


    They have sent me a "Acquisition Notification" letter (pdf file). In which it says "NEW Company has acquired OLD company via 100% stock Purchase."

    Also in the letter it says "NEW company succeeded to the interests and obligation of OLD Company . NEW Company has assumed the liabilities and obligations of the H1B employees of OLD company.

    And its signed by both parties of NEW and OLD company.

    Is this letter sufficient for me to hang on to?
    Should I ask for EVL too?

    I am worried because my last payroll was from the new company...My OLD employer told me otherwise that everything would be same....i mean no company name change etc...apparently he lied to me.



    more...


    funny letters. sourced Funny+letters+of+
  • sourced Funny+letters+of+



  • shana04
    11-05 01:49 PM
    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.

    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.

    Good luck to one and all.





    2010 book, funny, letters, read, funny letters. Funny Incredimail Letters
  • Funny Incredimail Letters



  • cooldude0807
    12-13 11:13 AM
    This thread does not need to be on top!!. Let the funding drive be on top!!!



    more...


    funny letters. a few more funny letters
  • a few more funny letters



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-26 11:48 AM
    Just wake me up when you guys get your answers. You should post on this thread.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





    hair Set of post funny letters funny letters. lt;bgt;funny letters to
  • lt;bgt;funny letters to



  • GCBy3000
    07-16 12:43 PM
    When did you file your 485? Why dont you update your singnature with your information? Thanks.

    My PD is Sept 2005, EB2-NIW.



    more...


    funny letters. our book: Funny Letters
  • our book: Funny Letters



  • kevinkris
    05-19 06:04 PM
    Hi kumhyd2,

    I am in same boat. What i am thinking is, just work for that employer
    for say 1 year or so and then invoke AC21. Then you should have any issues.

    My 2 cents.

    Thanks,
    kris

    I 140 : approved last month
    I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
    GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment

    The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.

    I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?





    hot Tags: funny break up letter funny letters. 13 Funniest Letters From
  • 13 Funniest Letters From



  • AjP
    May 27th, 2005, 11:11 AM
    I absolutely agree with everyone, background need to be more blurry and the guy in upper right corner need to disappear :), try to edit it in Photoshop, may be make background B&W and more blurry or completely replace it, definitely for this type of picture better use lenses with f/1.4-f/2.8 and fill shadows with flash



    more...


    house Scam Letter of all time: funny letters. funny, letters, lol, signs,
  • funny, letters, lol, signs,



  • go2roomshare
    07-12 05:51 PM
    Will this be same if you are with same employer??

    I mean
    Having PD 2003 Jan - EB3 - approved 140
    Can this be used to file new I 485 with NEW PERM LABR - EB2??
    does EB2 140 needs to be approved ??





    tattoo Funny Letters To Santa: 122001 funny letters. Funny Letters
  • Funny Letters



  • anilsal
    05-12 08:17 AM
    Documents are usually lost and replaced (via duplicates).

    Just ensure that you scan the docs into PDFs or something like that (Most of the new home printers have this option). When a need comes, just print the PDF.



    more...


    pictures sourced Funny+letters+of+ funny letters. ugly or just funny letters
  • ugly or just funny letters



  • raysaikat
    06-14 12:05 AM
    I am working in Company A and currently on OPT. My 2008 H1visa has been approved. It will be effective on Oct.1st. Now I got a much better job offer from company B, and need to join the new company in July. How can I transfer my H1 visa? Thanks a lot in advance. By the way, I can work on OPT for any employer before Oct 1st.

    Just ask the new company to apply for a new H1B and give them the approval notice of the current one which will show that you have been counted towards the quota.





    dresses 13 Funniest Letters From funny letters. Satire and Funny Letters
  • Satire and Funny Letters



  • CreatedToday
    02-11 05:55 PM
    To lighten up the moment after March Visa bulletin holds no prospects...

    http://thepinkchaddicampaign.blogspot.com/



    more...


    makeup a few more funny letters funny letters. Scam Letter of all time:
  • Scam Letter of all time:



  • caliducas
    06-06 04:56 PM
    I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.

    I'm renewing my wife's and my EAD through my attorney. We'll pay only this time for the new fee and then on will be free. Same is with AP. Pay once under the new fee, and then you can renew it for free. The only fee you'll pay is your attorney's, which you don't have to do. You can efile by yourself like many other people have done.





    girlfriend Funny Letters funny letters. lol funny letters
  • lol funny letters



  • adi787
    08-29 05:57 PM
    Hello RamK

    Can you please let me know, what you did finally?

    I'm in the same boat.


    awaiting for your reply.





    hairstyles our book: Funny Letters funny letters. funny letters leaving party
  • funny letters leaving party



  • hoolahoous
    07-15 02:52 AM
    Hmm.. maybe i did not make it clear.
    What I meant was, if you make 4 copies of your photo and use two of them in one application, then USCIS is not allowing you to use remaining two afterwards claiming that picture should be recent and 'unused'. They are asking of 'different' picture altogether.





    sledge_hammer
    06-25 11:07 AM
    Please take the above poll.

    In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.





    rpulipati
    11-18 01:04 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=187106&postcount=2

    Please let me know, which center you opened Service Request and is there any phone number, I can call USCIS.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment