Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

funny friends forever quotes

images funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. funny best friends forever
  • funny best friends forever



  • cableching
    07-16 01:15 PM
    Hello,

    I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.

    Thank you

    I recently came back on AP through Atlanta. I have changed the employers and have not applied for AC21. In secondary inspections, I was asked about where I work and who sponsored it? I did tell the sponsor as my old employer and for where I work gave current employer's name. It should not be problem entering thru AP. Another person with AP was not even asked any questions and they just stamped it and gave it back.
    Also the they were discussing about the combined card for EAD and AP, when they would implement it so that they do not have to stamp and enter the information at several places for AP.
    This guy was even strange that, when I gave him two copies of AP, he gave one back and said he needs only one. He just took a copy of it after entering and stamping it.

    Strange are the ways they behave. When I entered thru Chicago using AP last year, the officer was praising me for giving him two copies and did not even send me for secondary inspection, as everyone before was only giving him one copy and they were searching their bags for the second copy????





    wallpaper funny best friends forever funny friends forever quotes. friends quotes funny. best
  • friends quotes funny. best



  • dbevis
    October 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
    My preference was between 3 and 4. But 4 gives me the satisfaction of (or impression of) being at the corner looking into the field. The depth suggested by the rail going off to the right is good, too.


    You have some nice clouds to file away for the next time you need to punch up a dull sky.





    funny friends forever quotes. funny best friends forever quotes. funny love quotes pics
  • funny best friends forever quotes. funny love quotes pics



  • lkapildev
    02-08 03:05 AM
    Goodluck!





    2011 friends quotes funny. best funny friends forever quotes. friend forever quotes|Best
  • friend forever quotes|Best



  • obelix
    12-22 03:44 PM
    Side question, very much related to OP's question.

    How to run the payroll while you still waiting for SSN?

    My wife's petition got approved today (H4-H1) and we are waiting for physical I-797 to get SSN request submitted. Meanwhile, is it possible to get her on payroll for next 10days so that we can have W-2 for 2010?

    I'll discuss with the lawyer but just wanted to get any experiences on this situation. We are also waiting for ITIN so technically nothing can be done for tax withholding purposes.

    I really don't understand then how COS applies immediately when we are supposed to get paid on H1B all time and at the same time we can't get paid without SSN. Something doesn't add up or am I'm missing anything?

    Thanks



    more...


    funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. best friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes. best friends forever quotes.



  • bestin
    12-21 08:55 PM
    Thanks, Bestin.

    I have another question. If my I-140 is approved in next few days, how the status will change?

    Thanks in advance
    Ur status doesnt change unless u use your EAD.Again this is AFAIK





    funny friends forever quotes. best friends forever quotes
  • best friends forever quotes



  • StarSun
    02-07 09:44 AM
    Members with questions, take this opportunity to clarify your doubts from these reputed lawyers.



    more...


    funny friends forever quotes. Funny Friends Forever Quotes.
  • Funny Friends Forever Quotes.



  • swarnapuri
    03-31 08:49 PM
    Congrats! Nice Job!





    2010 funny best friends forever quotes. funny love quotes pics funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes.



  • atlfp
    04-08 12:34 PM
    I thought the "Freedom of Information Act" requires the federal goverment to disclose all data and procedure unless it is exempt by some other laws (list of super spies, for instance). Wouldn't it be possible to using this law to force them to disclose their numbers?

    Is there any month by month ombudsman report? I was just thinking It doesn't have too much of use if they report AFTER the number is wasted....


    I am not an expert in law but we cannot "Force" the deparment of state to release numbers. However some numbers are already available for 2005 in usage stats.

    If they waste numbers in 2006, then they may be recaptured and used in 2007 - ONLY IF - the comprehensive bill or the PACE act passes as both have recapture provision.

    Doesnt the ombudsman report show all numbers even today? I thought they did.



    more...


    funny friends forever quotes. Funny Friends Forever Quotes.
  • Funny Friends Forever Quotes.



  • haveaquestion
    03-06 01:28 AM
    Thanks for the response forgerator. But I would argue that, the problem lies in the fact that there's no obvious link between my work and college major. So if I'm able to somehow re-establish that link, it's still possible to get an H1B. I understand that most H1B visas went to people who work in IT, finance, etc. But I don't see that as an absolute impediment in terms of me getting one.





    hair friend forever quotes|Best funny friends forever quotes. best friend forever Orkut
  • best friend forever Orkut



  • viva
    12-17 10:53 PM
    test



    more...


    funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes.



  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-07 05:37 PM
    sorry my friends; 'm not understanding;when i viewed immigration voice last time you were all supporting it now you are against it. i'm quite confused:confused: :confused: :confused:





    hot funny friends forever quotes. best friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. friends forever poems and
  • friends forever poems and



  • andy garcia
    07-18 04:19 PM
    thanks for the answer buddy

    woaaah.. that's a very little number.... :p

    Last year the top 5 countries in EB got all these visas:

    Total EB ****** 159,081
    Philippines ***** 23,733
    India ********* 17,169
    Korea ******** 10,886
    China ******** 9,484
    Mexico ****** 8,864

    The actual limit is 7% of the total EB plus FB which is:
    (140,000 + 226,000) * .07 = 25,620



    more...


    house funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. friends forever quotes funny.
  • friends forever quotes funny.



  • girishvar
    08-10 04:44 PM
    No Priority Date mentioned or upto 2002 - 51
    2003 - 46
    2004 - 117
    2005 - 140
    Upto May 31, 2006 - 70





    tattoo best friends forever quotes funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. friends forever quotes for
  • funny friends forever quotes. friends forever quotes for



  • morchu
    05-02 08:56 PM
    It looks like I replied you sometime back.

    Your best bet is to file another premium H1B showing all the background and your second I-140. Also attach a clear letter quoting the specific sections of immigration act. Time is critical here, and I am not sure how long the MTR for an H1 will take.

    Hi Attorney,Senior People, Gurus,

    Iam really need of advice. Please
    give me your valuable Suggestions/Advice.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Wish_Good



    more...


    pictures Funny Friends Forever Quotes. funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes.



  • visshy
    09-12 11:01 AM
    We went through the similar situation few weeks back. My wife's employer took her out of payroll for sometime as she could not get her EAD approved on time. But we had to convince the manger that the delay was infact the result of USCIS processing our application late and they checked our EAD application receipt notice to make sure that we applied beyond the 90 day mark . This would help immediate managers to make a decision infavour of us when in talks with higher-up's.


    Also if the application has been pending beyond 75 day , USCIS would allow you to make expedite request.


    Thanks
    what exactly does staying out of payroll involve? do they exclude the dates of unpaid leave on the paystub? do we need to fill up a new I9 form?





    dresses friends forever poems and funny friends forever quotes. best friends forever quotes
  • best friends forever quotes



  • MrDesi
    02-07 06:04 PM
    Mr Desi - Here is my take on this. Most 485 questions will come up at the time of applying Visa stamp. The consulates dont like the fact that you filed 485.

    However, since you have done it legally (like everyone else), my take is that, canadian consulates are more likely to NOT make an issue out of it, unlike Indian consulates. However as always an element of risk is there. Indian consulates are very high risk when you have filed 485.

    In case of port of entry, I recently entered US on H1 visa despite having 485 and AP. My wife used her AP at the same time of entry together with me. The officer asked me, "why dont you also use your AP?" I said, I have AP, but I want to use H1 visa if possible. And he said, ok, no problem, its your wish.

    So again, depends on the officer you bump into. Both me an my wife had no issue at POE.
    However, Mumbai consulate issued her 221(g) for some inexplicable reason.

    Thanks a Lot kshitijnt.



    more...


    makeup Funny Friends Forever Quotes. funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes.



  • ca_immigrant
    05-10 11:49 AM
    applies to me too, as I came in this thread to read this post :D

    so true hawaldar sahib !! then applies to me too, I am replying to this thread !!!

    BTW...hawaldar sahib , aap kuch kaar nahi sakte kya ? hawldar ho...? kuch tho karo yaar !!!:)

    (transalation, hawaldar means police, I am requesting the cop to so something aobut it)





    girlfriend funny friends forever quotes. friends forever quotes for funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes
  • funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes



  • gc28262
    11-05 11:25 AM
    All,

    I am starting this thread to track I-485 applications that did not receive receipt notices yet after filing in July-August

    I filed on August 15th
    No receipt notice yet as of Nov, 5, 2007

    Anybody else in similar situation ?





    hairstyles funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes. funny friends forever quotes.
  • funny friends forever quotes.



  • smiledentist
    06-22 12:47 AM
    You would be best served with the services of an experienced attorney in this area. This is a rather difficult situation. Any answers on this board are likely to be speculative. Some money spent in this critical juncture would be money well spent.
    From what I can see, you have 2 options, either to continue with your currently approved 140 and file for a 485 or get a new one and try to affix your PD from the old approved 140. Either way once you get to the 485 stage you should be more secure in things, and can then look to invoke AC 21 rules.

    What I want is that if I could use this approved 140 thenI could be safe,but with a new 140 I am scared that it will take 4 months and I could not take advantage of filing 485.





    ronhira
    09-16 08:09 AM
    I had to go through secondary inspection which took about 20 minutes at JFK.IO only verified and stamped AP. No other documents were requested. To be on safe side, I carried Pay Stubs, Education Documents and Office Identification card.

    thanks urpal..... i'm juggling between possible approval of aos, pending ap application, planned trip outside the country and ac21.... u'r notes r helpful for me.....





    STAmisha
    07-25 01:41 PM
    Gurus

    Plesase



    No comments:

    Post a Comment