Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

funny animals with guns

images Gun Culture funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. Pictures Of Funny Animals
  • funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. Pictures Of Funny Animals



  • Iak123
    06-02 11:01 PM
    Thank You All for responding. That is very helpful





    wallpaper funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. Pictures Of Funny Animals funny animals with guns. Funny Pictures Of Babies And
  • Funny Pictures Of Babies And



  • starving_dog
    10-17 06:31 AM
    It took me 6 days to get my approval and about another week to get the card in the mail. This happened in September of this year and I was registered in the Texas Service Center.

    That is assuming that you have gone through your biometrics appointment.





    funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.
  • funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.



  • harlyharly
    06-25 06:12 PM
    Any updates on the RFE? wish you have solved problem. Realy want to hear about it cause I am in the same hot water now.

    Friends,

    This is my first post.Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

    My PD is jun 2005 (EB3) and i submitted my AOS in jul 2007. I got laid
    off from my company on March 13 2009.My company lawyer told me that
    they wont send anything about my GC application but they will have to
    send notification revoking my H1B to USCIS as per the law. I guess
    this could have triggered my RFE. I applied for EAD immediately as an
    AOS applicant and got it on march 31 2009 ( for 2 years)

    I recently got an RFE asking me to re-submit G-325A ,Current
    Employment verification letter and proof of employment after march 13
    2009 ( this could be my EAD,I-797C for EAD or I-94: further confirms
    my suspicion about revoked H1B triggering RFE). Right now I don't
    have a job and it doesn't look like i will get any before may 31st
    2009 (the deadline for answering the RFE). What are my options?Here is
    what I read and thought

    Option 1:I have an EVL from my last company dated march 2 2009.Can I
    send that ?In my G-325A I would though need to mention the exact dates
    with no present employment.Can it lead to automatic denial and make me
    illegal? Should this be an option? My assumption here is that the RFE
    is just to complete the documentation and that the case will be
    adjudicated when my date becomes current.Before that I should be able
    to get a job and send the paperwork.

    Option 2:I also read on Internet that I can send a future intent of
    employment letter/good faith letter from a consultant/company saying that they will hire me in future. Does this or can this work? If so what could the
    possible language of that be? This can give me time till my date
    becomes current (which should be good enough to find a new job) .

    Option 3:I talked to a consultant and he is ready to give me a EVL .
    For this he would need to put me on his payroll ( obviously at a big
    cost) .He said that i would have to be on his payroll for atleast 3
    months( so that he is safe).This way i get EVL.Cost is too much and difficult since my income is current not there .

    I really don't know anything beyond this. I would really appreciate
    your opinions on the feasibility of these options or any other ones
    that might exist. Right now I am lost and dont know what works best
    for me.

    To maintain my status is filing COS(I-539 ) for B2 (tourist) a good option?

    Thanks and really appreciate any input.





    2011 Funny Pictures Of Babies And funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny
  • funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny



  • cygent
    11-28 01:10 AM
    Same with my case any guesses are welcome.

    Focus on the core issues (if you care), not on extraneous stuff. For petes sake, it is already approved, seems like most of us are only focussed on our own backs or riding on others.



    more...


    funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny
  • funny animals with guns. funny



  • regacct
    12-20 08:26 AM
    If we are not ready to speak up and say we have a problem to the people that matter (lawmakers, media) - why would they assume a problem exists?





    funny animals with guns. Funny animal pics
  • Funny animal pics



  • ksam75
    01-08 03:19 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I have 2 pending I485's at Nebraska. I got EAD and AP from the first set, but nothing from the second set except the receipt notice. I'm traveling to India on my first set AP. Will I run into any problems at the port of entry since I have 2 sets of I485's pending? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.



    more...


    funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with funny; funny animals with funny
  • funny animals with guns. funny animals with funny; funny animals with funny



  • anilsal
    01-26 12:30 AM
    Can we contact journos like Neil Cavuto, Sheryl Casone to talk about how giving GC to legals like us can stimulate economy in someway?

    I noticed these Business section journos are endlessly talking about ways to prevent the recession.

    We can suggest them to talk about recapturing of visas & giving the legals GCs as it can contribute towards (to some extent) a possible stimualtion to the economy(it will surely add to the percentage...) surely we are boosting the spending by making high earning legals spend more on say housing or Autos by giving them GCs...

    Not sure if IV gurus are thinking on these lines.

    Vivek

    Vivek, suggestions are always welcome. But we get more folks suggesting than those that actively do something for IV's cause.

    I am wondering if you would want to contact these journalists as an IV member. If you want more information or any other details, PM me your email address and phone number and we can co-ordinate off line.

    The immediate need of the hour is the administrative fixes campaign success.





    2010 funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. Gun Culture
  • Gun Culture



  • gcchaahiyey
    04-07 03:42 PM
    Hi,

    I submitted my 485 in julyEven i applied for my wife too.....we both got EAD, AP...She left to India...we have problems and we may seperate each other...So not sure when we get divorce because of outdated Indian marriage laws...Are there going to be any problems when they are adjudicating my 485 application? Her FP done and she got AP until Sep 2008...Now what will happen if USCIS sends out an FP notice for my wife...She won't be doing finger printing...Is it going effect my GC in anyway?



    more...


    funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns
  • funny animals with guns



  • vin13
    07-15 09:24 AM
    Hmm.. maybe i did not make it clear.
    What I meant was, if you make 4 copies of your photo and use two of them in one application, then USCIS is not allowing you to use remaining two afterwards claiming that picture should be recent and 'unused'. They are asking of 'different' picture altogether.

    USCIS do request you provide pictures that are less than 6 months old. I had a situation where i recieved an RFE for my AP application with a request for another set of photos without reason. They were new and taken from a reputed photo studio. I had to submit new pictures. Not sure if USCIS lost the first set.

    Sometimes there is no valid reasoning.

    I had a friend who got a RFE requesting new pictures. He told me that he had submitted new pictures. With further discussion, i found that he had a old negative that he got prints developed recently. So he considered them as new. :D





    hair funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny funny animals with guns. (Funny Animals With Guns CATS
  • (Funny Animals With Guns CATS



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 11:17 AM
    Abhay,

    The USCIS online case status system has never been 100% accurate. New data is "dumped" into the system on a nightly basis, and sometimes there is a technical glitch that randomly prevents some data from being transferred. USCIS claims that it is impossible to correct this problem and update case status info. in individual cases. So, it is unlikely that you will be able to get the online status changed.

    However, what you can and should do is to get written confirmation from USCIS that your RFE response was timely filed. If your lawyer is a member of AILA, he can use the AILA/TSC liaison process to obtain this written confirmation from USCIS. If your lawyer cannot or will not do this, you should consider finding another immigration lawyer. Remember that the I-485 is your application, and not your employer's. You are entitled to legal representation of your choice.

    Ann



    more...


    funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny
  • funny animals with guns. funny



  • cybergold
    04-28 03:07 PM
    Oh no... The link is dead. I am going to have to make my own site and put it up, i'll try getting it back up asap





    hot funny animals with guns. funny funny animals with guns. Freckled People Enlist Animal
  • Freckled People Enlist Animal



  • sajna_sinha20
    03-05 05:11 PM
    Can someone post a sample letter for removing lawyer from G28 and a notice to represent case himself/herself



    more...


    house funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.
  • funny animals with guns.



  • questions
    06-10 10:45 AM
    Thanks Kothuri.

    I am trying to understand if this would help much as it has no legal baring and is worth spending the $. My funds are limited and have to choose wisely without jeopardizing my chances... :o

    My understanding is that it might help, but it will ultimately be up to the INS/consulate to take this into account.
    Does anyone has any experience with this and if so how was the nunc pro tunc taken into account?





    tattoo Funny animal pics funny animals with guns. 164 of the Best Advice Animals
  • 164 of the Best Advice Animals



  • VivekAhuja
    02-04 04:15 PM
    Inviting parents to the USA and getting their visa is not dependent on what your immigration status is in the US. As long as you can support them (job/salary) and you are legally present in the USA, you can invite them. Getting the Visa is entirely dependent on the interview. No amount of supporting paper work will help if the interviewer determines (for whatever reason) that they will become public charge in the USA (even health wise) or that they will not leave back to the home country.



    more...


    pictures funny animals with guns. funny animals with funny; funny animals with funny funny animals with guns. animals with guns funny.
  • animals with guns funny.



  • akhilmahajan
    02-04 11:06 AM
    Yes i did. It was the same way for my dad when i was on H-1B.
    I sent him the copies of my 140, 485, and EAD and also an employment letter from my new employer , as i have used AC-21.

    He was asked what i am doing and he told them i am working for XYX company and has also filed his GC. The office said all the best to him and granted my dad a 10 year multiple visa. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

    I hope this helps.

    GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.





    dresses Freckled People Enlist Animal funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.
  • funny animals with guns.



  • vxb2004
    07-23 06:50 PM
    Q17: How will USCIS interpret the language of AC21 Sec 104(c) (for three-year H-1B extensions) during a period in which AOS applications could be filed?

    A17. USCIS interprets AC21 �104(c) as only applicable when an alien, who is the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition, is eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status but for application of the per country limitations. Any petitioner seeking an H-1B extension on behalf of a beneficiary pursuant to AC21 �104(c) must thus establish that at the time of filing for such extension, the alien is not eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status on account of the per country immigrant visa limitations
    It means if you have aa approved I-140 and your priority date is not current (Which will be after August 17th), you will qualify for 3 year extension of H1B. Hope this helps.



    more...


    makeup funny animals with guns funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.
  • funny animals with guns.



  • pixi
    09-13 11:57 AM
    W"oaaa thats a col idea man -- the UI is a bit hard to use - especially for clients with no design app experience-- maybe u need to lead people thru the coices-- eg first choose a page layout, pick one of these.. now ...... something like that ..

    but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
    - keep trying - Kudos to u man





    girlfriend 164 of the Best Advice Animals funny animals with guns. funny animals with guns.
  • funny animals with guns.



  • vinzak
    05-18 02:21 PM
    This is quickly qualifying as an irrelevant thread.





    hairstyles funny animals with guns. funny funny animals with guns. funny pictures of animals with
  • funny pictures of animals with



  • kprgroup
    04-04 10:27 AM
    I don't have copy of I140 . My H1B extension is based on I485 is bending more than 1 year. (If your 485 is pending more than 1 year then you will get one year H1 extension but some how i got 3 years)). Did you file your 485?

    KPR





    snthampi
    05-07 11:20 AM
    What do you mean by legal basis. He agreed to pay $2 to company A (in email) until the project ends. If this is correct, he should continue paying $2 to company A. Since the OP stopped paying $2 , company A wants to make sure that the project ended.

    Ofcourse, Since thee is no contract or agreement between company A and OP, no need to pay $2. But that is not fair on his part. Company A is not asking for 25-40% from billing, He just asked for $2 per hour.

    He has to pay them only if he signed a contract.

    These consulting firms are run mostly by bums and will always try to rip people off.

    Before start paying, he should have consulted Department of Labor to find out if he really needs to pay and whether company A can demand such terms? These bums take advantage of people who get scared of them.

    OP, if they continue to mess with you, try to get in touch with Department of Labor.





    micofrost
    09-05 10:48 PM
    Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
    2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
    3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment