Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

free christian wallpaper

images free christian desktop free christian wallpaper. christian backgrounds
  • christian backgrounds



  • ragz4u
    09-01 10:27 AM
    Do not fret. Berkeleybee is still around but not as active on the forum because of extreme pressure at work. I can assure you that BerkeleyBee will be back as soon as the activity picks up to help us with all the stats and understanding the legal languages in the bill. I will make sure Bee is aware that IV members miss her. :)





    wallpaper christian backgrounds free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpaper
  • Free Christian Wallpaper



  • dxldad
    05-12 01:25 PM
    Hello,
    I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.

    One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?

    Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.

    Any body in the same situation?

    Check with your OB/GYN for important matters like this. Also, we had taken most of the vaccinations in India and they could identify the antibodies through blood tests. You could even get the blood tests get at your PCP earlier. Also, check webmd.com. It is a good resource, or you could call up the nurse line that most insurance companies provide now.





    free christian wallpaper. free christian wallpaper
  • free christian wallpaper



  • Madhuri
    09-01 04:05 PM
    me too. I am a big fan of bee, logiclife, sunjoshi.


    i m a big fan of the bee and ragz4u and sunjoshi

    of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up





    2011 Free Christian Wallpaper free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpapers
  • Free Christian Wallpapers



  • dealsnet
    11-19 01:49 PM
    It is reported in TOI
    25,000 onsite H-1B inspections - Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech (http://infotech.indiatimes.com/news/software-services/25000-onsite-H-1B-inspections-/articleshow/5246611.cms)



    more...


    free christian wallpaper. For Free Christian Wallpapers
  • For Free Christian Wallpapers



  • psaxena
    07-07 12:43 PM
    Shy to forums

    Why can't your friend post this himself?

    You are such a good friend that you care about his immigration needs. ;)





    free christian wallpaper. free christian wallpaper
  • free christian wallpaper



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 02:05 PM
    If Skill Bill passes eventually, won't EB2 be beneficial over EB3.

    I used my EB2 (jan 2006) over EB3 (March 2005)



    more...


    free christian wallpaper. free christian desktop
  • free christian desktop



  • inskrish
    08-21 11:13 PM
    Well, most of us July filers--including myself--are little stressed out due the Receipt Notice issues, but now I have learned how to live happy even at hard times. Here is how I imagine the NSC center works. A busy morning at NSC mail room.:)

    Mail room Clerk: Good morning officer! Today's quota of I-485 Receipt Entry is 3000. In what order I have to pull the 3000 applications from the mound of applications?

    Officer: Order? Are you out of your mind? Did you forget my instructions? Go to Rack # 10 and pull 1000 applications, and go to Rack # 15 and pull 1200 applications, and finally go to Rack # 21 and pull 700 applications. It will take just take 10 minutes. If you sort all these applications, it will take hours and hours. Try to be a smart man. OK?

    Clerk: Yes sir, I will do it 10 minutes.
    (Clerks completes the officier's instruction and comes back with the applications, but seems confused)

    Clerk:Sir, it looks like we pulled only 2900 applications, but still we need 100 more.

    Officer: What? How did it happend? OK. Let me think. Go to the 'Rejected Applications' rack and pull 100 applications, closing your eyes. It is important you close your eyes and pull the application. Understand?

    Clerk: Yes, sir.

    (The clerk gets the 100 applications from the 'Rejected Applications' rack)

    Clerk: Sir, I am done.

    Officer: OK. Now, one final time. Count the applications and make sure we have only 3000 applications.

    (The clerk counts the applications again....)

    Clerk: In a panic voice, says, "Sir, I don't know how this happend, but we have 3600 applications instead of 3000, but I did't make any mistake, Sir.

    Officer:Man, you are always a pain in my ass. Now we have 600 more applications in hand..Hmmm.. Let me think. OK, just transfer these 600 applications to TSC, and today's problem is solved.

    Clerk: Yes, sir.

    Officer: Bye, see you tomorrow.


    Regards,
    IK





    2010 free christian wallpaper free christian wallpaper. free christian desktop
  • free christian desktop



  • senthil1
    04-17 12:03 AM
    It does not matter when no bill is passed and also we are not even close to it. This is giving just false hope .Hope for best and prepare for worst

    Are you getting this from official sources? I think Accountancy, Marketing and so on would qualify as long as the degree is a Master of Science.



    more...


    free christian wallpaper. christian, wallpapers
  • christian, wallpapers



  • jasmin45
    07-23 08:11 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
    Job requirement change may have negative effect on I-140. Because the 140 is based on approved labor and for labor certification, your company must have advertised the job requirements. Please consult a good lawyer for advise and he will come up with options if possible at all.





    hair Free Christian Wallpapers free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpaper
  • Free Christian Wallpaper



  • Green_Print
    07-17 06:54 PM
    eb3_nepa,
    See the flower campaign did lead to POSITIVE results. I hope your skepticism at the time of inception of the idea of flower campaign is now long gone.:D



    more...


    free christian wallpaper. free christian desktop
  • free christian desktop



  • nixstor
    07-09 08:09 PM
    Thanks Nixtor, I am in CA, but would have been more than eager to join you otherwise. Could you record (handycam) a few shots.

    AJ,

    Thanks for the offer. I am not sure if I have permission to shoot any thing on a federal govt agency premises, but will do my best. My sources tell me that some main stream media will cover it. For us to be able to make a good impact, we need to have people there.





    hot For Free Christian Wallpapers free christian wallpaper. Christian Wallpapers 0106
  • Christian Wallpapers 0106



  • another_wei
    05-02 01:07 AM
    Thanks for information. To answer I applied my H1b on June 1, 2002.
    My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
    I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
    some said I have good chance others said unknown.

    I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.



    more...


    house Free Christian Wallpapers free christian wallpaper. bugatti veyron wallpaper
  • bugatti veyron wallpaper



  • sertasheep
    04-11 04:38 PM
    Bumping this thread. Only a handful have sent an email to us. Other folks, please consider volunteering


    Ragz,

    I'm working with the WA state moderator(Raj). I'd be glad to help you in anyway I can. you will have my contact details in my profile.

    Regards





    tattoo free christian wallpaper free christian wallpaper. Free Daily Christian Wallpaper
  • Free Daily Christian Wallpaper



  • nefrateedi
    07-27 10:21 AM
    Since I did not know how to write my name in my native alphabet, I askd my wife to write it for me. Is this an issue? Is there any requirement that one must write the name in native alphabet in one's own handwriting?

    You'll be fine.



    more...


    pictures free christian desktop free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpapers
  • Free Christian Wallpapers



  • Karthikthiru
    09-21 04:50 PM
    Look at this document. This should answer lot of questions regarding AC21

    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf

    Thanks
    Karthik





    dresses Christian Wallpapers 0106 free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpaper
  • Free Christian Wallpaper



  • guchi472000
    02-12 10:58 AM
    I am in for Gandhigiri.:)



    more...


    makeup christian, wallpapers free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpapers
  • Free Christian Wallpapers



  • CaveMan232
    10-22 12:28 AM
    The future appears bleak and depressing considering the recent FOIA numbers which put EB3 GC wait times at approximately 8-10 years. Is there no hope at all? :(





    girlfriend Free Daily Christian Wallpaper free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpaper,
  • Free Christian Wallpaper,



  • dehradoon
    06-14 07:13 PM
    Hey did you get the receipt notices(485/ead/aos) mailed to you directly from USCIS or it went to your attorney?

    It comes to the address specified on the form that you filled for EAD





    hairstyles free christian desktop free christian wallpaper. Free Christian Wallpapers
  • Free Christian Wallpapers



  • morchu
    04-29 06:14 PM
    I agree, that for most of the cases "approved" is a safer approach.
    But there can be some specific situations.

    Lets say I-140 RFE received, to prove "ability to pay", and the response was not good enough to prove that. And before the I140 is approved/rejected, the employee quits and joins another company (after 180 days pending). The I140 is still portable, even if it is not approved, if the new employment matches AC21 conditions.

    Even if it represents a small percentage of guys in this situation, it is still good to know that if a dieing company cannot support your I140 anymore because of "ability to pay", there is still hope.

    This is a case where, the original employer still want to support your I-140, but "unable to" due to some other changed situations after filing of I140.

    ================================
    Here is the answer from USCIS:
    "Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
    petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
    180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
    Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
    been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
    A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
    establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
    within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
    relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
    adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
    similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
    B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
    post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
    response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A
    "
    =============================

    so that just proves that since you dont know whether you would get an RFE or not, it makes sense for beneficiaries to stick with the sponsor till 140 is approved. to beneficiaries, it wont matter zip whether uscis uses approvable or approved.





    indianindian2006
    07-26 11:54 AM
    My company attorneys are in the process of filing my AOS application per the July bulletin. I have an approved labor certification and an approved I-140. Turns out due to internal restructuring a new legal vehicle was created under the existing company and groups re-aligned. Job function and location haven't changed.

    The attorneys are syaing that since the I-140 was approved prior to the restructuring, they will be filing a new successor-in-interest I-140 with my AOS application.

    My question is since I had an approved I-140 is this considered an amendment to the previous i-140 and processed at I-485 adjudication stage or is it considered a brand new filing aubject to the i-140 backlog in processing.

    I would appreciate a response from Logiclife (since he had posted a similar scenario) or sopmeone else in similar situations or with knowledge of the above.
    What is the total number of employes your company.





    martinvisalaw
    07-16 06:06 PM
    Lately we have been seeing, USCIS is asking for the proff of continious legal stay and one of the proof's is I-94.

    Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?

    Thank You.

    Is this in RFE connection with an Adjustment of Status filing? if so, you really only need to show that you did not violate status for over 180 days since your last lawful entry (Section 245(k) of the Immigration and Nationality Act).

    In any event, proving that you maintained status does not require showing all old I-94s. You need to show that you were approved for or admitted in a certain status, and that you stayed in that status until it was changed or extended. Approval notices, visas, and maybe entry stamps from your passport re usually enough, and just the most recent I-94. If you held F-1 status, you would need to show your I-20s, visa and proof that you maintained a full courseload as required by the I-20.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment