Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

drizzy drake quotes from songs

images Drake+throwing+up+lood drizzy drake quotes from songs. See more drizzy drake quotes
  • See more drizzy drake quotes



  • alexmat01
    01-13 04:36 AM
    I had applied for a visa back in 2007 and the initial approval was for 3 years till 2010 Oct.I have 9 years of IT exp and I have been in US before on a H1B visa through a top Indian IT firm for 2 years. The visa that I applied in 2007 is through a small but well functioning IT consulting firm. I lived in India then but now I am working in Toronto in Canada.
    Because of the recession and bad market I couldnt make a move and I didnt get the visa stamped on my passport too after the approval

    Since the market is getting better, I plan to get it stamped the coming year as and when I get a job opportunity. Since the initial approval was till 2010 and I never got it stamped, can I still schedule for stamping now or should I go for an entirely new one now. As the visa runs for 6 years, would I be able to use it only till 2013 (6 years from 2007) or once I get it stamped this year (2010) , I can use it till 2016 ?
    I heard that embassies scrutinize each case for fraud (although mine is based on real skills and job opportunities) I just want to avoid any issue with the stamping. I rather then go for a new visa if such a risk exists ( to avoid such an investigation or enquiry shadowing future prospects)

    If it comes to me applying for a new visa, would I be subject to cap again or am I cap free as I have been counted earlier in 2007 ?

    Thanks a ton for your service and pls help me out.
    Regards,
    Alex





    wallpaper See more drizzy drake quotes drizzy drake quotes from songs. DRIZZY DRAKE QUOTES - Page 7
  • DRIZZY DRAKE QUOTES - Page 7



  • dil_ip3
    02-25 11:12 AM
    She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..





    drizzy drake quotes from songs. Drake has revealed that it
  • Drake has revealed that it



  • she81
    07-13 01:46 PM
    Add: "None of the above" and "All of the Above" - or have checkboxes instead of radios.





    2011 DRIZZY DRAKE QUOTES - Page 7 drizzy drake quotes from songs. 2010–2011 — Drizzy Drake
  • 2010–2011 — Drizzy Drake



  • pellucid
    05-04 10:53 AM
    Non Premium: 60 days; Premium: 15 days

    If you have your case number, register the online status service, and you'll receive an email like the following when they receive your RFE:



    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: SRC071XXXXXXX

    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

    On May 4, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)



    more...


    drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs. drake
  • drake quotes from songs. drake



  • eb3_nepa
    05-28 10:54 AM
    Thanks Surabhi.





    drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes about haters.
  • drake quotes about haters.



  • amsgc
    06-01 07:38 PM
    Instead of trying to figure out which copy/original of AP goes where, and how many originals you should/will get, understand this simple fact: If you have an approved multiple entry AP, then you will be able to enter multiple times.

    Each port of entry has a diffierent way of doing things. At the end of your immigration through the POE, you will have atleast one AP travel document in your hand, which will be stamped. You can use the same document to re-enter before the expiration date (on the AP), as long as it is multiple entry.

    So just relax and enjoy your travel.


    When it is three copies (Nebraska has been giving three), on first travel, one copy goes to airlines, the 2nd copy goes to POE and 3rd copy remains with AP holder (the 3rd copy must be stamped at POE). On subsequent travels give a photocopy (of 3rd) to airlines, ask POE to make a copy (of 3rd) for themselves and keep 3rd (after getting subsequents stamp).

    When it is two copies (Texas has been giving two), on first travel, give a photocopy to airlines the 1nd copy goes to POE and 2nd copy remains with AP holder (the 2nd copy must be stamped at POE). On subsequent travels give a photocopy (of 2nd) to airlines, ask POE to make a copy (of 2nd) for themselves and keep 2nd (after getting subsequents stamp).



    more...


    drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs. drake
  • drake quotes from songs. drake



  • Ann Ruben
    07-22 12:57 PM
    You are getting mixed info because, USCIS has failed to provide guidance specific to the issue of the continued validity of an approved, but withdrawn/revoked I-140 for purposes of the three year H-1 extension. However, USCIS guidance on related issues strongly supports your eligibility for at least a one year, and probably a three year H extension. (Nevertheless, to be safe, you should also apply to renew your EAD if it has expired.)

    If your employer had not withdraw the I-140, it is clear from USCIS memos and guidance that you would be entitled to an extension beyond six years to work for another employer:

    "Question 7. Should service centers or district offices deny a request for an H-1B extension
    beyond the 6-year limit where the labor certification or immigrant petition from an
    employer who is not the H-1B petitioner was filed for the beneficiary more than 365 days
    ago?
    Answer: No. The statute does not require that the labor certification or immigrant petition must be
    from the same employer requesting the H-1B extension."

    Michael Aytes
    December 27, 2005
    HQPRD 70/6.2.8-P


    USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c)

    Extrapolating from these two statements, and in the absence of any contray written policy, your petition for extension of H status should be approved. Given your experience (congratulations on obtaining the MTR approval!), you probably understand that USCIS decisions can be unpredictable---this is especially true where, as here, no specific written policy exists.

    Both the I-140 approval notice and your I-485 rec't notice should be submitted with the petition for the H extension. Whether you are more likely to trigger an RFE by also submitting the decision granting the MTR, as opposed to not mentioning the MTR is a judgment call. I would probably chose to include the MTR decision as long as it does not contain any incorrect or problematic statements.

    Hope this is helpful.





    2010 Drake has revealed that it drizzy drake quotes from songs. Drake+throwing+up+lood
  • Drake+throwing+up+lood



  • GotGoose?
    04-18 06:27 PM
    Added another stamp - see first post.



    more...


    drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs. drake
  • drake quotes from songs. drake



  • gc28262
    07-15 09:41 PM
    Thank you GC28262,

    I also presume that there is no need to file I-539 either. However, what would be the right approach here..

    File for H4, while she continues to work on EAD. The benefit with this approach is that she would have a new I-94
    OR
    File for AP - but then she won't have a new I-94 till such time that she reenters US.

    Please advice.

    I am not a legal expert.

    For one thing, nobody can have H4 and EAD together. When someone uses EAD, his/her H1/H4 is invalid. You need not worry about this. Myself and thousands of IV members are in the same situation. Once you are on AOS you need not worry about I-94.

    The only way an AOS person can have an unexpired I-94 is when he/she maintains his/her H1B status also. A pure AOS person cannot have an unexpired I-94 all the time. So no need to be tense over this.

    BTW my I-94 expired more than a year ago when I switched over to EAD.





    hair 2010–2011 — Drizzy Drake drizzy drake quotes from songs. Rihanna Featuring Drake What#39;s
  • Rihanna Featuring Drake What#39;s



  • glus
    11-06 01:49 PM
    Guys,
    I wonder if anyone has any info about this.
    A friend comes here on h-1b. She works for 6 years on h1 and files for adjustment of status. She can't do 7th year due to PERM filed and approved less than a year ago. Now, her H-1B expired and she is her as AOS pending, without H1. Now, she is afraid there may be something wrong with her 485 and wants to switch back to H-1b. Can she do it? Can she do go back to H-1B status? The thing is that now her Perm and I140 are approved and she is entitled to 7th H-1B extension, but she is an "Adjustee". Please let me know if anyone was able to change from AOS to H-1B without leaving the US. Thank you for you info.



    more...


    drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs. drake
  • drake quotes from songs. drake



  • paskal
    12-14 12:45 AM
    for those that have not visited the MN thread under the separate forum for chapters, here is the link:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=37195#post37195





    hot drake quotes from songs. drake drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes about haters.
  • drake quotes about haters.



  • chintu25
    08-13 04:41 PM
    Unfortunately Yes...i had infopass appointment on monday and IO told me samething. NC has to be cleared before 485 can be approved. But they are targeting they will clear NC within 180 days after Feb 2009.

    Just read a post on a different thread where a 2006 NSC case was cleared without NC



    more...


    house Drake Quotes From Songs. drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs.
  • drake quotes from songs.



  • grupak
    02-06 11:46 AM
    AFAIK you should be able to get the pay raise mid year even in a university, however you might have to file an amendment to your H1B if it is not the usual inflation adjustments.

    Usually amendments are filled when there is a material change like new location because it invalidates the underlying old labor. There is no clear cut rule but some lawyers feel 10% pay increase is borderline. If there is a title change you also might need an amendment even though duties in universities hardly change from the usual teaching and research.

    Filing an amendment is easy from what I remember.

    And, yes, I am familiar with the university system.





    tattoo drake quotes about haters. drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs.
  • drake quotes from songs.



  • rangeela
    10-17 01:04 PM
    Hi All,

    I have got fingerprint notice and appointment is after 3 weeks in Charlotte NC. I will not be available on that day and do not want to postpone the appointment.

    I would like to prepone the appointment and I tried to find Charlotte USCIS local phone number but could not find anywhere. The only number is general 800 number and that was of no use.

    Does anyone have any experience with Charlotte office? Can I just go there and will they do fingerprint any day before actual appointment? Charlotte is around 4 hours drive. It will be painful to drive there and find that they don't do fingerprint before appointment day. What day is normally good if I want to take the chance? Have anyone actually called them and prepone the appointment? What is the local office phone number?

    These are two many questions. But all are related. Sorry for being so long and thanks in advance for your response...

    rangeela....



    more...


    pictures drake quotes from songs. drake drizzy drake quotes from songs. For more Drake coverage become
  • For more Drake coverage become



  • amenon
    05-01 05:38 PM
    Hi,
    Note: I have already posted this on the "Ask an attorney" forum, but I would also like some input from the experts here.
    Thanks.

    Onto the issue:
    My wife(on H4, no 485 filed) is going to be out of the US for the next couple of months and I need to know the effect of my 485 PD becoming current (and approved) during this time. The following are the details of the situation.

    My 485 is pending with a PD of Dec 06 and I am on an H1B visa. The 485 was filed before I got married, so my wife is currently on an H4 and has not been able to file her I485. She will be traveling outside the US for the next couple of months. From the visa bulletins I have been seeing over the last couple of months, it looks like there is a slim chance that my PD will be current.

    One of the options as I understand is that she could travel back as soon as the PD's are announced and if we know that the PD will be current in the next month. At this point she could file her I485.

    My question is about what the options are if she is unable to make it back to the US in time. i.e. she is outside the US and my I485 is approved which means she cannot travel back on the H4 (as its not valid). What are the timelines we will have to deal with if she has to stay outside the US to have her I485 equivalent filed through a consulate? Is there anyway she can travel to the US once my 485 is approved?

    Thanks.





    dresses drake quotes about haters. drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs
  • drake quotes from songs



  • @ndy
    05-10 10:43 AM
    A lot of lawyers do not charge money for every question you ask if you are their client. You can easily email them and ask questions or post on their intranet. It is part of their service that helps them get more business.

    If your employer is their client, then of course the lawyer may not respond to you. Why should he?
    My PD is August 2009 , and i seem to loose patience.....I can imagine how those people who have been in this queue from 4-5 years must be feeling........Lets hope for the best :)



    more...


    makeup drake quotes from songs. drake drizzy drake quotes from songs. Drake Quotes From Songs.
  • Drake Quotes From Songs.



  • raj1998
    05-16 02:55 PM
    USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    girlfriend drake quotes from songs. drizzy drake quotes from songs. Aka drizzy drake lilmay
  • Aka drizzy drake lilmay



  • desitechie
    06-29 01:58 AM
    Thank you so much Elaine for your quick response..

    So am I correct to assume that there is no need to renew the I-94 if one enters using the AP.. I am myself also planning to use my AP for re-entry later this year, but have the H1-B approval valid till 2011, so was a little confused as to if I would be needed to renew my new I-94 if it is issued for 1 year based on AP..

    Yes. I was told the same by my lawyer.





    hairstyles drake quotes from songs. drake drizzy drake quotes from songs. drake quotes from songs. 2010Posted by Someone. drake
  • drake quotes from songs. 2010Posted by Someone. drake



  • nb_des
    02-13 10:17 AM
    i spent around 3000$ for studies, could get only 2000$ under lifetime...

    is there anyway i can claim the entire 3000?

    I don't think you can use both lifetime credit and tution deduction. Lifetime credit is a credit applied directly to amount of tax you owe and tuition deduction reduces your taxable income. You can use only one ( whichever gives you maximum benefit).





    abe1
    06-22 10:56 PM
    Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.

    While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.

    I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?

    Could someone please advice?

    Thank you.





    dante1271
    08-26 12:58 PM
    My H1B extension was filed just one day before my I-485 was sent to NSC last July. I was able to get 3 years extension ...my company paid for premium processing though... I think you should be ok with filing the extension. Talk to your lawyer...
    :D
    This is not correct. you can apply for 1 year extensions if you have applied for 485 and is pending.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment