Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle

p

Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers

GEOGLOBE

Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Friday, June 10, 2011

birthday poems for mums

images mom, poems mother-daughter birthday poems for mums. Mother Daughter Birthday Poems
  • Mother Daughter Birthday Poems



  • gc03
    09-07 02:09 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC





    wallpaper Mother Daughter Birthday Poems birthday poems for mums. Happy Birthday Mom Poem
  • Happy Birthday Mom Poem



  • garamchai2go
    12-12 05:17 AM
    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On Month XX, CCYY, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our XXXX SERVICE CENTER location.





    birthday poems for mums. irthday poems for moms
  • irthday poems for moms



  • nozerd
    03-26 02:30 PM
    More than Salary its location which matters.

    50K in MS = 60K in TX = 80 K in CA = 90K NYC





    2011 Happy Birthday Mom Poem birthday poems for mums. love poems for your mom. love
  • love poems for your mom. love



  • GreenCardLegion
    03-22 01:41 AM
    Gosh, very tragic. I pray for the victims as well as their families. Hope they get the strength to overcome this horrible grief. What the hell was this stupid lady doing at 1:45 AM midnight and driving so fast on the wrong lane. She must be out of her mind.



    more...


    birthday poems for mums. mother irthday poems
  • mother irthday poems



  • gg_ny
    09-06 02:29 PM
    Happened to us in May. Mine came after a week, but the dates were the same for both of us. I think it would not hurt to walk along with your spouse and try to do a walk-in.


    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.

    PD: Aug 2005
    EB3 INDIA
    Nebraska





    birthday poems for mums. Birthday poems for moms who
  • Birthday poems for moms who



  • sina
    08-15 09:56 AM
    If you belong to India then it depends on the state of residense. You can go to other consulates if you are a returning H1B, meaning this is not your first H1 stamping. For first time stamps they require one to go the consulate of the region they belong to.



    more...


    birthday poems for mums. Happy-Birthday-Poems-for-Mom
  • Happy-Birthday-Poems-for-Mom



  • RandyK
    10-29 03:04 PM
    This could be an opportunity.......unfortunately there aren't many to choose from��.





    2010 irthday poems for moms birthday poems for mums. mom, poems mother-daughter
  • mom, poems mother-daughter



  • americandesi
    11-01 12:32 PM
    I just received my H1B starting Oct 1st. My desi (cheap) employer first decided to not pay me till Oct 15th because I didn't have a SSN. Then after my SSN came they decided that they wanted to reduce my salary, the reason being that the company's economic situation has changed since Jan filing.

    I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.

    Can somebody help? What are my options? I was on H4 and moved to H1. I am really frustrated with their attitude and in this economy it is really hard to find a job.

    Any help would be great.

    A letter alone is not sufficient. You employer has to amend his H1 petition with reduced hours and get the LCA and I-129 approved with DOL and USCIS respectively.

    Any violation of H1 rules should be complained with DOL.
    Even if the H1 employer terminates you, the termination doesn't take effect unless he cancels your H1 petition with USCIS in which case he has to provide you a return flight ticket.

    Here's my suggestion. Educate your employer that he has to pay you the salary mentioned in LCA till the time you're employed with them.

    If your employer doesn't oblige then
    1) Get your H1 transferred to another employer and file a complaint with DOL to recover all the back wages.

    2) In the worst case, go back to H4 and file a complaint with DOL to recover all the back wages.

    Knowledge is power. Make sure that you're aware of all the H1 rules so that no H1 employer takes your for a ride.



    more...


    birthday poems for mums. poems for moms birthday. orders Like your mom poems
  • poems for moms birthday. orders Like your mom poems



  • rickys_in
    06-03 12:21 PM
    I am Confused Too -- Why Are People Sending DL and Passport Copies.
    It Clear Says do NOT send any Identification Copies Unless requested by USCIS

    I am not sending the DL and Passport copies.





    hair love poems for your mom. love birthday poems for mums. Mom#39;s 47th Birthday. by Alex
  • Mom#39;s 47th Birthday. by Alex



  • wandmaker
    06-13 10:46 AM
    Call USCIS and tell them you have not received your green cards yet..

    Do not give any incorrect directions.

    TexasGuy: As long as you remember your alien number that would do - Since you filed for replacement card, you have nothing to worry. Just make sure, your are not the victim of identity theft.



    more...


    birthday poems for mums. poems for moms birthday. poem for mothers Facts of
  • poems for moms birthday. poem for mothers Facts of



  • regacct
    12-20 08:26 AM
    If we are not ready to speak up and say we have a problem to the people that matter (lawmakers, media) - why would they assume a problem exists?





    hot mother irthday poems birthday poems for mums. Birthday Poems For Moms
  • Birthday Poems For Moms



  • james_bond_007
    04-09 05:24 PM
    I just received the following email from TSC. case status is also updated with a hard LUD. It seems like TSC online system is working again!!!!!!!

    receipt Number: SRC07******

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    On April 9, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    house irthday poems for mothers. birthday poems for mums. funny irthday poem. funny
  • funny irthday poem. funny



  • waitforevergc
    03-05 06:16 PM
    Means the whole US is going to be screwed? FDIC is like our mother ship.





    tattoo Birthday poems for moms who birthday poems for mums. Funny Happy Birthday Mom Poems
  • Funny Happy Birthday Mom Poems



  • ksurjan
    08-14 11:56 AM
    I am also in the same shoes as you. Been here 9 years, filed GC in 2002, still no end in sight. I recently got a job offer from back home. Decent offer, I am told by friends, enough to sustain a good lifestyle and then save some. I am seriously comtemplating going back.



    more...


    pictures Happy-Birthday-Poems-for-Mom birthday poems for mums. Sometimes Happy Birthday Poems
  • Sometimes Happy Birthday Poems



  • bombay
    02-14 05:21 PM
    either way we are screwed. The only option is to support IV, Send letters and tell others to do the same too.
    BE ACTIVE in IV's action items


    PD Oct 06
    I485 filed
    I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon

    Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.





    dresses Birthday Poems For Moms birthday poems for mums. Poetry, free mom poemsmay
  • Poetry, free mom poemsmay



  • anilsal
    12-13 11:03 AM
    That is provided the dems are in pursuit of CIR.



    more...


    makeup poems for moms birthday. orders Like your mom poems birthday poems for mums. irthday poems for mothers.
  • irthday poems for mothers.



  • hmehta
    08-08 01:49 PM
    May not be direct answer to your question, but I had the same issue 3 years back - though my situation was a little bit different as I was changing dept. within the company - i also had arguments from both sides of the fences......eventually the company lawyer went ahead and filed an AMMENDED H1-B!!!!!......And on my GC application it has been shown as 2 different jobs.....now the sad part....when I suggested to the lawyer to file in EB-2 category instead of EB-3 (I know it also depends on the job description) because I had experience (previous job in the same company) + MS degree......the same lawyer said that it is not counted as 2 separate jobs because you were in the same company:(.......might be he was correct both the time (though I have my own doubts).....but I would advise to do what the lawyer suggests......unless you have some solid proof to back your theory!!!

    :(
    Hi folks,

    Here's my situation:
    Currently applied for 485 and waiting for receipt
    Will be applying for EAD/AP this week.
    I am working Company XYZ, in State A, City A currently and will be transferring to State B, City B within the same company, with the same job designation/description etc., absolutely no changes on that front and virtually no change in salary but in compliance with prevailing wage etc. for State B, City B.

    Also the transfer is not going to affect my 485 because of my 140 which said "relocation within the US may be necessary" and this was expected when I started my GC.

    The issue is with a technicality - my PERM was for XYZ, Inc and the same company in State B is called XYZ Engineering Inc, technically 2 different companies and that's because every state has its own rules as to how a national company can be registered/operated.

    Coming to my question re H1B:
    My corporate attorney says that due to this technicality, my H1B needs to be AMENDED which according to my GC attorney is the same as applying for a new H1B but not having to wait in line. My question is whether this will have a negative impact on my pending 485/EAD/AP in any way.

    Please advice. Anything will help.

    Thanks in advance.





    girlfriend Funny Happy Birthday Mom Poems birthday poems for mums. quotes for moms birthday. love
  • quotes for moms birthday. love



  • number30
    03-18 06:13 PM
    LCA wage is $60K. For the current company it is Ok since I worked only for 8 months. But my concern is W2 with $50K in CA bay area will definitely raise a red flag when it comes to any further encounter with USICS (H1 extn/Labor/I-140/AOS/Consulate stamping). I will need to do a lot of explanation. I�m trying to avoid all that with a $60K W2.
    You are thinking too much. Whether you are in Bay area or in NYC , it does not matter. All they care is whether you are getting a salary mentioned on the LCA or not.


    I





    hairstyles poems for moms birthday. poem for mothers Facts of birthday poems for mums. Read poems on mom.
  • Read poems on mom.



  • saketkapur
    08-18 06:22 PM
    please pardon my ignorance but I was under the assumption that labor subsitution policy was discontinued by the USCIS on july 16 2007...........

    please correct me if I am wrong or not reading the particulars of this case correctly.......





    DSLStart
    07-15 10:03 AM
    thats weird!
    watchout buddy, some chick working at USCIS might be attracted to you and wants to get your new pics for every application you make.... :D

    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?





    HumHongeKamiyab
    12-17 08:28 AM
    Appreciate your response. Thank you so much.

    There is on Ajay chaudhury in houstan.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment